Looking for love, will settle (temporarily) for lust

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by Principessa, Mar 18, 2007.

1. Principessa

Gold Member

Looking for love, will settle (temporarily) for lust

I can't believe I am posting this here; but I am really curious to see if I get any positive responses. Like many people, I have long been tired of the bar scene.

I am a single, college educated, 40 yrs young Black female, who loves: books, classic rock, 70's disco, Klezmer, R&B, some top 40 music and some country. I like going on nature walks, swimming, am an intermediate level skier, and am also pretty darn good at Scattergories. I will try anything once, more if I like it. :biggrin1: I abhor most rap after 1990, hip-hop, jazz, and calypso music.

I am an excellent cook and enjoy cooking for friends and family. I also enjoy entertaining. Like many women I love to shop and have lots of shoes and boots. Don't worry I have never dragged a straight man to the mall.J I have girlfriends for that. I tend to take people at face value and have never viewed a man as a "project". If you are broken and need fixing, look elsewhere.

Last but not least I tend to prefer White or Hispanic men. No self hatred here, I am just stating the facts. I don't rule out Black men but have yet to find one that can handle me not being stereotypically Black, e.g. I do not speak ebonics, am NOT a homegirl; and I do not find thugs or gangstas attractive. Also most Black men lose interest in me right about the time they realize I am a serious Bruce Springsteen fan.

My flaws:
    I have been told I am high maintenance :eek:
    I am blind as a bat without my glasses!
    It takes me forever to pick out cards
    I can be shallow, stubborn, and passionate. Yes, passion is a plus in the bedroom. However, if you should find yourself on the opposite side of an argument/topic with me you will soon see how my passion can be a negative.

Your Preferable Qualities/Characteristics:
    You should posess a good sense of humor, be intelligent, tall, handsome, patient, gainfully employed, college educated, and a great lover.

My ultimate goal is to find a man of quality, for a serious relationship which will lead to marriage, 2.3 kids, a dog, and the rest of the middle-class fairy tale. That said, I am not opposed to seeing a man for a sex-based relationship in the interim. Notice, I didn't say I wanted a fuckbuddy. I tried that last year and it didn't really work for me. The sex was great; but not frequent enough for my liking. In addition, I realized that I like having a man in my life and hanging out at home, or going out to dinner, or a movie with the man whom I am sleeping.

Deal Breakers: Smokers, drug addicts, alcoholics, bizarre facial hair (i.e. handle bar moustaches), halitosis, and fluency in Klingon, intentional ignorance about the world around you, narcissism, habitual lateness, and impatience. Atheists, sorry but I don’t understand how you can go through life not believing in there being anything greater than yourself.

There is of course one catch. I have Meniere's Disease and I don't drive so whomever I meet has to be local to the Central Jersey area and easily accessible by train or bus.

2. fizzyjizz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey njqt, u sound like a fun lady! I wish i lived in the New Jersey area, i'd be asking you out right now. And looking at your pics i'd say you are amazing in bed. Unofrtunately i'm also an atheist which is another deal breaker lol. But i'm sure you'll have no problems finding a man, i'm sorry to hear that you have that disease i hope you start to feel better.

I was also wondering what happened with u and the guy whos cock you r sucking in your pics. Is he an ex-bf/husband? Mabye you're looking for something more substantial hehe well u r at the rihgt place

PS: u r right...most rap after 1990 is total shit

3. Knockernail

Knockernail Member

Details are what make a person become greater. I like your details and the way you detail. I would wish i was there to meet you and go to the mall with you.

Kisses, lady.

4. Jake_Pliskin

Jake_Pliskin New Member

Great note, njqt - I think you've done a great job of letting folks know more about you and what you're about. Gotta respect that!

I'm in central NJ - work in Bridgewater - but - alas, I'm married.

Keep it up - I know I am!

Jake

Draft saved Draft deleted