Looking for men to expose and embarrass

ENM-Fan

Experimental Member
Media
North Hollywood (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello all,

I run an ENM (embarrassed naked men) themed video challenge; previously lived on my popular Tumblr account, but is now just anywhere on the internet. I am always looking for exhibitionists, dare lovers, show-offs, and exposure enthusiasts to participate. I think there are about a dozen submissions that live online and they collectively have about 100,000 views. The ENM community is starved for material and guys for some reason go crazy for this video challenge.

The premise is pretty simple. You act out yourself having one of those cliche nightmares where you pretend you're someplace important and you realize your clothes have disappeared leaving you naked and humiliated. The more verbally embarrassed and humiliated you can act the better. It's totally up to your creativity and imagination on how you want to do it. I merely facilitate, but if you want some assistance, I know a guy on skype who could lend a hand virtually.

Feel free to google video search "Naked Nightmare Challenge" and check out the vids the other fellas have made to get an idea of how it goes. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions. Hope you'll consider entering your submission. Happy embarrassing!

- ENM-Fan

1BbAV23Lf5K.jpg

Reactions: Shawnblack