1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Looking for men to expose and embarrass

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by ENM-Fan, Mar 12, 2019.

1. ENM-Fan

ENM-Fan New Member

Hello all,

I run an ENM (embarrassed naked men) themed video challenge; previously lived on my popular Tumblr account, but is now just anywhere on the internet. I am always looking for exhibitionists, dare lovers, show-offs, and exposure enthusiasts to participate. I think there are about a dozen submissions that live online and they collectively have about 100,000 views. The ENM community is starved for material and guys for some reason go crazy for this video challenge.

The premise is pretty simple. You act out yourself having one of those cliche nightmares where you pretend you're someplace important and you realize your clothes have disappeared leaving you naked and humiliated. The more verbally embarrassed and humiliated you can act the better. It's totally up to your creativity and imagination on how you want to do it. I merely facilitate, but if you want some assistance, I know a guy on skype who could lend a hand virtually.

Feel free to google video search "Naked Nightmare Challenge" and check out the vids the other fellas have made to get an idea of how it goes. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions. Hope you'll consider entering your submission. Happy embarrassing!

- ENM-Fan
    1BbAV23Lf5K.jpg

love2compare likes this.
  2. love2compare

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    the vids look kind of fun, nice role play idea!

3. RickoWagner

RickoWagner Active Member

Albums:
    Lost a bet and have to share nudepics of me and my Tiny dick. You get all Rights to save, share and post. Please be Kind, normally I never share for Posting and never share showing so much. Message me here or add me on s k y p e: smalldickrick

sebastianpauwels likes this.
  4. sebastianpauwels

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Show us your dick

5. RickoWagner

RickoWagner Active Member

Albums:
    me again: showing dick and full nudepics on skype - smalldickrick for exposure. Lost a bet and have to.

Draft saved Draft deleted
    Legal Links
    2257 - DMCA - Subpoena Policy - Privacy Policy
    LPSG Charges Used to Appear as Unit 4 Media or Grizzly Empire
    LPSG.com is a site owned and operated by Gamma Entertainment Inc.,
    Gamma Billing Inc. and its subsidiary Digigamma B.V., Mariettahof 25, Haarlem, Netherlands.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice