Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah. Quite surprised (in spite of myself), but definitely! Mind you, if you look back to Classical statuary ....

Check out smallcockrocks to see some incredibly sexy (to my mind) stuff.
I'd chuck in a link - but is that even allowed?

D_Jerk_Douglas

1st Like
Media
Now this I am unfamiliar with. I have a few friends in the gay community, but they have not told me anything like this and we are all pretty open! What is appealing about a small dick to you guys?

ineeduiwantu

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Now this I am unfamiliar with. I have a few friends in the gay community, but they have not told me anything like this and we are all pretty open! What is appealing about a small dick to you guys?

im str8 curious, i like the small dick look because it puts more focus on the hard work that a fit guy puts in. i hate how a huge cock can be so distracting.

NoH8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Like jb3 said a small cock can make a bodybuilder look like a classical statue. If his muscles are the main attraction his whole body becomes like a huge penis. At least that's how a gay friend told me it feels to sleep with a huge muscle dude because the whole body has the pumped, smooth, firm, yet flexible feel of a stiff cock. He said his lover had a small dick but it didn't bother either of them. My friend got off on the whole package.

I'd love to meet a huge muscle bottom, the small dick wouldn't bother me, I just wanna get between those buns.

On the other hand, I've seen muscle worship videos where the bodybuilder has a huge hung dick - that works better for me in a "cock worship" or "muscle worship" scenario where the guy is a dominant top to be serviced. Ideally I'd wanna deep throat him. I once had a guy like this (who said he was straight at the time) face fuck me - he was thick and about 9" - he said he'd never been able to do that before and was quite pleasantly surprised.

It's fine if a muscle dude has a big dick, but I agree it can be distracting from the proportions of the whole body.

Boatnik you would fit the classical statue concept perfectly. Not to say your cock is small - it's just nicely proportioned with your body.

Ironaddict69 your huge mass and beautiful 7.5" girth would qualify you in the "Muscle Worship/Cock Worship" category. Plus your whole charisma would suit the "Dominant Top" role. [I know you're straight but this is a hypothetical if you would excuse me! OK?]

I also just like hanging around muscle guys, irrespective of what's in their underpants.

D_Jerk_Douglas

1st Like
Media
Like jb3 said a small cock can make a bodybuilder look like a classical statue. If his muscles are the main attraction his whole body becomes like a huge penis. At least that's how a gay friend told me it feels to sleep with a huge muscle dude because the whole body has the pumped, smooth, firm, yet flexible feel of a stiff cock. He said his lover had a small dick but it didn't bother either of them. My friend got off on the whole package.

I'd love to meet a huge muscle bottom, the small dick wouldn't bother me, I just wanna get between those buns.

On the other hand, I've seen muscle worship videos where the bodybuilder has a huge hung dick - that works better for me in a "cock worship" or "muscle worship" scenario where the guy is a dominant top to be serviced. Ideally I'd wanna deep throat him. I once had a guy like this (who said he was straight at the time) face fuck me - he was thick and about 9" - he said he'd never been able to do that before and was quite pleasantly surprised.

It's fine if a muscle dude has a big dick, but I agree it can be distracting from the proportions of the whole body.

Boatnik you would fit the classical statue concept perfectly. Not to say your cock is small - it's just nicely proportioned with your body.

Ironaddict69 your huge mass and beautiful 7.5" girth would qualify you in the "Muscle Worship/Cock Worship" category. Plus your whole charisma would suit the "Dominant Top" role. [I know you're straight but this is a hypothetical if you would excuse me! OK?]

I also just like hanging around muscle guys, irrespective of what's in their underpants.

It's all good I appreciate the insight, as I did ask. I believe Boatnik has probably the best/most well rounded physique on here. I am guessing he competes in BB.