Looking for name of certain song?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by avalonlovelove, Sep 5, 2007.

1. avalonlovelove

avalonlovelove New Member

I'm sorry people my piece of shit computer is acting up so sorry for writing this twice.I was just wondering if anyone remembers a song that Luther Vandross,Gloria Estefan,and a number of other singers sung in the early 90's for charity.I used to love this song it was my favorite and had such a positive message.I can't remember it now though or even who sung it except Vandross Estefan is just a guess.The song was sung for charity back in the early 90's and was consistently on the radio playing over and over.If this helps at all I think one of the lyrics was light in the window.No not the country song I saw a light in your window tonight.If anyone can find out or knows please fill me in.I have been wanting to find it on YouTube but until I even know what it's called I can't do that.:confused::confused::wink:

2. hotman911

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    its called we are the world I beleive hers the link for the video I think is the song take a look!

YouTube - we are the world

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice