looking for old perverts

D_holly dolly

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At the moment there is something that really turns me on, and it's the fact of being watched on cam by older men, the older they are, the better is.

I'm a 20 years old hung (9 inches long...) man that's wanna find old voyeurs to spy me camming !

Be at least 30 !

ollopa@hotmail.fr

D_holly dolly

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My english is really bad (I'm not fluent) so maybe I didn't write very well what I had in mind, I'm just looking for older people who wanna see me camming, I said "be at least 30" not to have people of 21 who are,ok, older than me, but still teenagers or young adults.

I know people can pretend to be 60 and in fact be 20, I'm not stupid... but I don't care, it's a roleplay...(if the guy is REALLY older it's even more exciting) I like the idea of being looked by older guys, and if u don't like you can go on many other threads ;)...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your English is fine ollopa. It was just funny to those of us over 30 who don't think of ourselves as old yet.

My english is really bad (I'm not fluent) so maybe I didn't write very well what I had in mind, I'm just looking for older people who wanna see me camming, I said "be at least 30" not to have people of 21 who are,ok, older than me, but still teenagers or young adults.

I know people can pretend to be 60 and in fact be 20, I'm not stupid... but I don't care, it's a roleplay...(if the guy is REALLY older it's even more exciting) I like the idea of being looked by older guys, and if u don't like you can go on many other threads ;)...

D

deleted3782

We love you ollopa, you are a sexy guy. I hope you find a very old man to watch you play (maybe even older than me!).

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We love you ollopa, you are a sexy guy. I hope you find a very old man to watch you play (maybe even older than me!).
Older than you?!?! Is that even possible? :confused: Most men that old don't even have computers, let alone internet access and web cams. :tongue: