Looking for Online Relations (embarassed so be "gentle" lol)

D_Postumos Dodridge Dewlap

Account Disabled
Media
Hey,

Ok so i have been on this sight for over a year now...almost two actually, and i was curious if anyone is interested in a relationship online or something to that matter?

My name is alex, and I am 20 years old. I have blonde hair and brown eyes, about 6 foot tall, 150 lbs, and an 8 (8.25-8.5 at times) inch cock.

I was curious if anyone is into anything along the lines of webcams, Instant messages, phone, or text messaging fun. Let me know, or get back to me!

Contact Details Removed at User Request

i am kind of embarassed to ask this, so go easy lol and i am into relations with females only, but i will show off for anyone...

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey,

Ok so i have been on this sight for over a year now...almost two actually, and i was curious if anyone is interested in a relationship online or something to that matter?

My name is alex, and I am 20 years old. I have blonde hair and brown eyes, about 6 foot tall, 150 lbs, and an 8 (8.25-8.5 at times) inch cock.

I was curious if anyone is into anything along the lines of webcams, Instant messages, phone, or text messaging fun. Let me know, or get back to me!

i am kind of embarassed to ask this, so go easy lol and i am into relations with females only, but i will show off for anyone...

No need to be embarrassed. This is a big dick site despite everything else.

This should go in the Personal Ads section where it will get more attention from the right people.

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey,

You know, ya gotta admire a straight guy who isn't insecure about himself. Show off for anyone...man...how come when I was 20 the guys weren't so liberal minded?

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You really shouldn't be embarrassed, you're looking for what about 90% of male internet users are looking for!

Good luck sweetheart, hope you find what you seek xx