Looking for particular DVD

Mighty_Joe: I am not sure if I asked previously, but I am looking for a particular DVD that features John Davenport. The plot has John working as an attendant in like a service station. This good looking dude comes in and goes to the restroom. John watched him from the office on a hidden camera. The guy checks out the condom machine and John jerks off. This is all I can remember. Anyone know the title? I had it on video but it was a dub-of-a-dub,etc., and the quality was not all that great. Also wonder if Davenport is still alive?

ygblkman: How did John D. die?
I thoroughly enjoyed all of his work.

Mighty_Joe: iksbigone, thanks for the info. I did not realize he had done so many! I checked over the list pretty thorough but have not figured out what the title is. I know he had the camera hidded in a vent. I will keep looking. Did he die of Aids?

drambone: i do recall seeing jd in one of those dick rambone videos from the 80s, so it must be rambone meets the destroyer or some such. in this one, jd dances around on a disco floor, strips and such, then fucks kari foxx. one super hot scene and one hung handsome dude. recall that his orgasm was huge and the money shot was filmed from a few angles, including underneath the floor...........