Admired Member
Media
I'm looking for a photo:
- appeared in Playboy
- photo was included in the spread, "The Year in Sex"
- was probably late 70s or early 80s
- the photo was of a guy, Kevin, who won a Mr Nude Universe contest
- contest was probably at a nudist resort

Does anyone have a scanned photo of this guy?

Thanks.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: shakirapique

cdimop

Sexy Member
Media
If you go to ebay and search for copies of Playboy, you might be able to narrow it down if any images on the cover jog your memory. The Year in Sex was always a Dec or Jan issue.

fcviewer

Admired Member
Media
If you go to ebay and search for copies of Playboy, you might be able to narrow it down if any images on the cover jog your memory. The Year in Sex was always a Dec or Jan issue.

Excellent! Yes, found the issue on eBay. Jan 1978. There is a photo of the first two pages of The Year in Sex. However his photo must be on a subsequent page.

Good starting point!

Thanks!

human

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wish that one day someone will make a Male Model show similar to Ms. Universe or Ms. USA to search for the good looking men. But in this show they will need to add a new scene to show off the whole frontal nude bodies of those men in order to determine the entire true natural beauty.of them. And this show should reserve for adult only. I don't think that men would mind to show off their bodies as women do if they know they are good looking, since beauty will fade with time, and it will be a waste if you have it and don't share it for people to admire. Beauty is just a natural thing for both men and women (and I am not talking about performing any sexual act).