Which BIG boob model has the best pair of boobs?

• Abbi Secraa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Micky Bells

• Chloe Vevrier

• Nadine Jansen

• Angela White

• Samantha Lilly

• Rachel Aldana

• Alicia Loren

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BIGdickRodney

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As some of you know, I love to show off that BIG, beautiful penis of mine. I truly want to start taking more "professional" type photos and video of me solo. I think I have what it takes to make a modest supplemental income at this. I just need to meet up with a male or female photographer who lives within a reasonable distance to shoot my BIG dick for my portfolio. Please contact me direct via conversation message on my profile (or within this thread) if you live near the northern/northwestern region of Indiana or Chicago and would be interested in taking photos/videos of me and my AMAZING dick.

Also, I am also an amateur photographer of sorts, and would also be interested in photographing BIG boobed/BIG butt women of any ethnicity. I may also be open to the idea of photographing other BIG dicked men as a duo session along with me. We could maybe even photograph each other! Please do not hesitate to reach out to me soon. Thank you, everyone! 2016-11-22_17.59.30.jpg
2016-11-22_17.59.30.jpg

D

deleted1130180

I can help, hit me up.

As some of you know, I love to show off that BIG, beautiful penis of mine. I truly want to start taking more "professional" type photos and video of me solo. I think I have what it takes to make a modest supplemental income at this. I just need to meet up with a male or female photographer who lives within a reasonable distance to shoot my BIG dick for my portfolio. Please contact me direct via conversation message on my profile (or within this thread) if you live near the northern/northwestern region of Indiana or Chicago and would be interested in taking photos/videos of me and my AMAZING dick.

Also, I am also an amateur photographer of sorts, and would also be interested in photographing BIG boobed/BIG butt women of any ethnicity. I may also be open to the idea of photographing other BIG dicked men as a duo session along with me. We could maybe even photograph each other! Please do not hesitate to reach out to me soon. Thank you, everyone! View attachment 1409056 View attachment 1409056

Reactions: BIGdickRodney

benjovi84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is this still something you’re looking for? I’m an amateur (in the sense that I’ve never charged for my photographs), mostly have done portrait work, but I’ve always wanted to try doing some nude photographs. And I’m in Indy, so only a couple of hours from you.

Reactions: BIGdickRodney

BIGdickRodney

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Is this still something you’re looking for? I’m an amateur (in the sense that I’ve never charged for my photographs), mostly have done portrait work, but I’ve always wanted to try doing some nude photographs. And I’m in Indy, so only a couple of hours from you.
HEY, @benjovi84! How are ya? I am moving to Indy soon. We should meet up