Looking For Photos of Carter Oosterhouse

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
alex8 said:
I'm kinda tempted to go for under his chin, but he keeps waggling those big bunny teeth at me every time I go near it :rolleyes2:

Well, I suggest you keep your penis away from there then.. unless you want the "surgery" for real cheap:cool:

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
alex8 said:
I'm kinda tempted to go for under his chin, but he keeps waggling those big bunny teeth at me every time I go near it :rolleyes2:

Bite me. :biggrin1:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Chuck64 said:
Bite me. :biggrin1:

Oh alright then, but just a little nibble around the nape of the neck... and hold the rabbit-fur, please, 'cause it gets stuck in my teeth :wink:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
alex8 said:
Oh alright then, but just a little nibble around the nape of the neck... and hold the rabbit-fur, please, 'cause it gets stuck in my teeth :wink:

Feisty.. Hopfully he isn't rabid. We may have to put him down and continue ourselves alex:rolleyes: Oh well.. I'll get the gun....

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jeff black said:
Feisty.. Hopfully he isn't rabid. We may have to put him down and continue ourselves alex:rolleyes: Oh well.. I'll get the gun....

Oh, you wanted a gun? I completely misunderstood when you told me to fetch a Magnum. :wink:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jeff black said:
Oh alex, its ok.. I prefer to handle the "weapons" in the relationship:biggrin1:

Relationship? Hmmm, I was offering you one night of lust as an absolute maximum. :tongue: ...and you'll handle whatever I ask you to, preferably :wink:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
alex8 said:
Relationship? Hmmm, I was offering you one night of lust as an absolute maximum. :tongue: ...and you'll handle whatever I ask you to, preferably :wink:

Oh did I say relationship.... quickly stumbles over his words
...ummm, I meant. fuckfest.. yahhh a nice sloppy fuckfest:biggrin1: No strings.. just two guys... fuckin.. yah!!! where's my beer:cool:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
alex8 said:
It's strategically placed at a low level in the kitchen, Jeff, so that you have to bend over to pick it up. :wink:

Oh I feel so immasculated. Goodbye 60%.. hello underdeveloped 40%....:biggrin1: I would never leave my beer so low to the ground. You must have stuck it there alex.. No one messes with my beer.. its a Canadian thing!! I fear I may have to get a bit rough with you alex... A wise man once said... Assume the position....:spank: (as quoted by alex)

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jeff black said:
Goodbye 60%.. hello underdeveloped 40%....:biggrin1:

Give me a few hours alone with you, and we'll see whether those percentages can't be reversed :tongue: ...so long as we get to explore the rich inner depths of one another, I'm sure we'll both be left smiling... and eager for more :rolleyes:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
alex8 said:
Give me a few hours alone with you, and we'll see whether those percentages can't be reversed :tongue: ...so long as we get to explore the rich inner depths of one another, I'm sure we'll both be left smiling... and eager for more :rolleyes:

Oh promises promises.....Reversed and recalculated if you do it right:cool:
My 60% is screaming at me
Where is that damned bunny anyways:biggrin1:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Chuck64 said:
You guys are so cute...

Yeah, if by 'cute' you mean 'horny little post whores'.

LOL! You know I love you guys, don't ever change.

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
When I click on the links I get a screen telling me the pix have been removed--is there any way to repost the pix of Carter (and Sparky)?

If anyone wants to, they could be emailed to me--I would be willing to trade some of my David Bromstad pictures. :wink:

Reactions: GuyLooking75