Looking for Ramon Scene

B_gb96

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Saw this scene featuring Ramon, he was fucking some brunette italian looking broad with a really nice ass and small boobs in what looked like a hotel room. Seemed kinda amateurish I'm not too sure, anyway at one point he's pounding her doggy while she's hanging off the end of the bed and is as to stop because she can't take it.

Ring any bells ?

B_gb96

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nope but thanks, all i remember is that they were on a bed white biege sheets the entire scene, also she was wearing high heels.

olibers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He got caught fucking animals...sweat to god. Switch would explain the house arrest.

He did not get caught fucking animals.

A variety of animals were found locked in a van in very hot weather. Some of the animals died, and the rest were suffering from dehydration and heat exhaustion. Ramon was arrested when he returned to the van, admitting the animals belonged to him (and I believe another man). He was charged with animal cruelty, among other lesser charges.

Tropic

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If true, I hope this asshole stays in jail for a loooong time. I hate animal cruelty.

B_gb96

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He did not get caught fucking animals.

A variety of animals were found locked in a van in very hot weather. Some of the animals died, and the rest were suffering from dehydration and heat exhaustion. Ramon was arrested when he returned to the van, admitting the animals belonged to him (and I believe another man). He was charged with animal cruelty, among other lesser charges.

ya he prolly did, there's a documentary about how dudes from south america fuck donkeys. they start when they're like 7 years old

http://www.vice.com/en_ca/the-vice-g...-the-caribbean

Tropic

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ya he prolly did, there's a documentary about how dudes from south america fuck donkeys. they start when they're like 7 years old

http://www.vice.com/en_ca/the-vice-g...-the-caribbean

He's from Cuba, not from a small village of the northern part of Cartagena, you hilbily.

Are ALL Canadians, baby seal beating mounties or have tendencies to do so?
Go educate yourself before making an ignorant ass out of yourself.