Looking For Serious PE'ers That Have Made Gains

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Acacio_Moore, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Acacio_Moore

Acacio_Moore New Member

Albums:
    Hello men. My name is Acacio. I am looking to correspond by private message or e-mail with serious PE'ers that have made significant gains. By significant I mean 2" or more. I am obsessed with growing larger. I know that it will not change my life and suddenly make me this stud of a man with confidence through the roof and men and women falling at me feet. I don't want anyone to want me just for my cock anyway. I want this for me not for anyone else. I love the look and feel of a huge cock and big balls. It is my goal to get to 12" which I am sure I can do with a steady routine in three years or less. With no commitment at all, until recently, and only minimum work I have grown 1.5" over a period of about 10 years or so. Again I was not serious and really not trying very hard. I made my early gains from wearing a cockring all day for bulge purposes and doing sporadic jelg sessions. I just broke through to the 9" point over the last 6 months or so with the aid of jelq and a penis extender. Again, I have not done either with any great commitment.

I would really like to hear what has worked for you guys that have made significant gains. You can post here, but I see how threads tend to go off subject after a while. If you do decide to share here, please include your age, how long you have been doing PE, time frame for your gains. Please do not include information about things you have not done yourself or things you plan to do. I want to hear what has already truly worked for you personally. I am not against chemical PE like some people. So if that has worked for you share your experience. I truly believe that to get major gains in months not years, pumping, chemical PE, traction, and manual stretches must all be employed together aided by heat and cold at appropriate times. That is my opinion, but I am not an advanced PE'er. Just somewhere in the middle. Looking to get some useful and practiced information. Thanks men!

And I may look young in my pictures, but I am 33 years old.

Attached Files:

2. bigboy1986

bigboy1986 Member

hey dude seems like we got similair goals :D! haha should chat u got msn? PM me

3. RodRingo

RodRingo New Member

12 inches seems a bit much imo.

4. bigboy1986

bigboy1986 Member

12" is awesome dude :)

5. Acacio_Moore

Acacio_Moore New Member

Albums:
    I would be happy with 10" but 12" is my ultimate goal. At 5'3" that would look insane! :) Lol.

6. mrten

mrten Member

Albums:
    it took me quite a while to reach 12"

Draft saved Draft deleted