Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Jack Hamilton

Downfall of Nate Ramsey

Dominated by Doug

Settling the Score

It's usually about a popular/more powerful guy who is blackmailed or for whatever reason ends up getting fucked. There is usually some humiliation element in it and the "victim" wants to hate it even though his dick says differently. Does anyone have similar stories like these? It doesn't have to be nifty stories.

arnubian

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Jllover

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Wheeling, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The downfall of Nate Ramsey used to be my all time favorite. Now, I really hate it because the ending. The whole story is ruined for me. The ending made the victim too likeable for me and I really hate what those monsters did to him that I want to kill them. Those sex scenes still turns me on greatly, but I felt anger afterwards. lol

Bousmock6662

Worshipped Member
Media
The downfall of Nate Ramsey used to be my all time favorite. Now, I really hate it because the ending. The whole story is ruined for me. The ending made the victim too likeable for me and I really hate what those monsters did to him that I want to kill them. Those sex scenes still turns me on greatly, but I felt anger afterwards. lol
The guy who wrote the end ruined it :(

Reactions: Jllover

jeroengogo

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
yeah it got *very* real. felt so bad for everyone by the end.

Jllover

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Was obsessed with these kinds of stories. I occasionally go back to jack off on the parts where Nate Ramsey was forced to let his neighbor kid fondle him til he came, and the part where Jack Hamilton (who was team captain) was made to cum handsfree in front of innocent teammates in the showers. Love the power differential in both instances.

I totally agree that they usually don't end well – either they get too preachy or too romantic. I appreciate them though since it's hard to find really good ones. Half of them also involve small penis humiliation which I really can't get into.

What I also notice is that very few authors manage to maintain the humiliation aspect well. Sometimes, the main guy stops being bothered too much about being taken advantage of. Worse, they become cock-hungry whores.
Was obsessed with these kinds of stories too. My guilty pleasure in the Nate Ramsey story is when his teammates held him down and shaved his anal hair against his will and Troy stuck his finger in his anal chute for the first time and deflowered him. Have to jerk off every time.
I agree that it is not fun any more when the main guy stops being bothered too much about being taken advantage of or worse become cock-hungry whores. However, it also bothered me greatly when the main guy suffered too much physically and mentally, especially when the main guy is not a real bad guy to start with. So, it is really a difficult balance act here.
I don't get the obsession with small penis humiliation either.
I also like to see at the end, the abusers get punished accordingly to their crimes. It makes me feel better.

The fallout of Jack Hamilton Nifty It is a spin off of Jack Hamilton. It is about the suffering about those abusers in the story of Jack Hamilton. They took their own medicine, deservedly.
Gym Slave IT is the story that inspires the story of Nate Ramsey and Jack Hamilton. It was first published in Nifty, but somehow Nifty has to delete it due to complaint, really good one. It is not complete on that website though......

River Acheron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hello. I'm the author of The Fallout of Jack Hamilton. (Along with Matt Smith who wrote the original. He is a large part of this, as he has given me several ideas and of course everything I write must meet with his approval, as well as Jasper Cooper from The Downfall of Nate Ramsey who actually co-wrote parts with me, especially having to do with Bryce. This sequel is literally all three of us at work.

I am so happy to see it mentioned here!!

River Acheron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would rather Nate bought a gun and shot all these people dead.
My thinking exactly! And thank you for mentioning 'Fallout of Jack Hamilton'. I am the author (along with BOTH Matt Smith and Jasper Cooper who are contributing to this passion project.)

River Acheron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I also want to share something, as to why I take the fictional world so seriously. The characters we make up....the circumstances....are they REAL? Well.....it's not as simple as it may seem. This is an article I published:

" Okay, on the surface, this seems like a ridiculous question, and any self-respecting materialist would scoff at the very notion! However....the answer really is not so clear cut as it may seem, from a psychological point of view, a philosophical point of view, and even a quantum physical point of view.

First of all...lets talk about a relatively new psychological idea known as the psychosphere. Apart from being a badass name for a Black Metal band, the psychosphere is the essence of all sentience, of mental intelligence. Basically a "world" of thought outside our physical universe. Okay, fine so far...but is it REAL? I would answer, "What does "real" even mean?" To quote The Matrix, "how do you define "real?"" It's an interesting notion. Our thoughts, our ideas, our stories are created by us, right? So in this sense, they exist. Sure, there is no physicality, not REALLY, but then again OUR reality is not physical either at the fundamental level. Physicality is an illusion. What we perceive as solid - as matter - is really just energy at it's core. Everything is. You don't slam into a brick wall because it's "solid", you do so because of the repulsiveness of the electromagnetic force. Then....are we SO different from our thoughts? Do our thoughts and stories exist "somewhere"? Are these fictional characters and the stories we create for them acted out "somewhere?" (It also makes one ponder if WE are a "fiction" to someone or something else.) Some believe it takes a form known to New Agers an the Astral Plane, but the more skeptical think the psychosphere is a bit more ephemeral than that. Too abstract to even ponder, yet must be given credence.

But.....could fictional characters ACTUALLY exist in our physical reality? Ah, that's where the notion of the Multiverse comes into play. There are many different kinds of parallel universes theorized by modern theoretical physics, but I will focus on two. (The other two popular ones, a String Theory Multiverse, and the bubble universes of Inflation Theory are so fucking interesting, but I can't begin to describe them here without insane math.) lol. But the other two I can sum up. The first comes if you accept that space is infinite. (Which is still debated). If the universe IS infinite, (INFINITY is the key here and I cannot stress that enough!!), and since particles can only be configured in a LIMITED number of ways, then *every...single....possible* configuration must be repeated an infinite number of times. (Travel far enough and you'll find a planet that is also called Earth and it's identical to ours. And another one where the South won the civil war. Another where the characters and episodes of 'Friends' and 'Cheers' ACTUALLY happened.) Get it? With infinity, not only is every conceivable possibility likely, it's a must! Basically, if the multiverse is real (and many many physicists believe it is...some even say it must be), then the multiverse contains infinite realities. As a consequence of that, there must be infinite realities where characters who exist as fiction, exist as actual entities in others. The same is true of the opposite. There must be alternate realities in which WE are the fictional characters. There would also exist realities EXACTLY like ours, there's another "you", except that cup of soda you put down is just a millimeter to the left.
Another form of the multiverse is the Many Worlds Interpretation. AKA the Quantum Multiverse Theory. The consequences would be the same as above, but they arise different. It's a BIT complicated and has to do with something called the wavefunction, which is just a mathematical description of the quantum state of an isolated quantum system. Basically for every choice that's made, the universe literally branches and splits. Flip a coin....the universe splits. Heads in one, tails in the other. Pretty much same as the other multiverse theory, but instead of distances in space, this has to do with a universe constantly splitting due to quantum decoherence. And the evidence is piling up with this theory. Quantum decoherence we KNOW happens. It's a issue with quantum computers actually. And in fact some say that since quantum computers ACTUALLY work, the Many Worlds Interpretation must be true.

So...are fictional characters real? Have your favorite books, online stories, movies, tv, and even fanfiction have played out somewhere, sometime, in some reality? It's POSSIBLE"

River Acheron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The Fallout of Jack Hamilton Behind The Scenes!

Here's some easter eggs and little things I thought you guys may find interesting.

1. The layout of Holmepoint High School, as well as teacher I mentioned, (and her nickname Skeletor) how the lunch room is laid out with the serving area in the back, the location of the goth table, the girl 'Athena' that Bryce almost runs into is all modeled around my REAL high school (Matawan Regional High School) and it's people. Theo is me, literally in terms of personality. My middle name is Theo and I am gothic. Theo is basically exactly who I was in High School, a few years back. Sadly, I kinda still am exactly the same lol)

..................................................................................

2 . Names such as Devin, Andrew, Tyler, Joey were all ex boyfriends of mine. They do NOT reflect the characters themselves. The characters THEMSELVES and their personalities ARE based on real people I went to High School with though, and did indeed have our goth table, etc, with Theo, including his snarky personality, being me. ("FUCK YEA" is one of my sayings even still, "Laaaamme" I used to say, and a lot of the debates about Cradle of Filth, and even some convos in the story are directly taken from real life) I really was told by my best friend Ian ("Devin" in the story) that I smelled like I just fucked a Christmas tree, due to the fact I always wore Balsam oil to school. Tyler is a special case...As I said, the NAME is an ex bf, but the character is not exactly based on anyone I know or knew. Think of him as an angel of vengeance. lol. His personality is every asshole I ever met. :p

..................................................................................

3. The idea of a pizza, wine, and horror movie party was taken DIRECTLY from my life as me, "Devin" (real name is Ian and was bi-sexual), "Andrew/Drewcifer" (real name is Christopher with his nickname being Stopher, and he was gay, the youngest and did have a foot fetish and lived with his older brother), "Ethan" (real name is Ryan..I don't wanna spoil his personality because we have not met him yet), and "Taryn" (real name is Sam, and is indeed obsessed wtih Rocky Horror). Anyway, we would have these little house parties all the time, and once did actually do a Hellraiser movie marathon in which the dialog, from what I remember, was pretty damn similar! (Except, we didn't have a Jack there lol.) The only thing I cut out from the story was a Dungeons and Dragons game, which I was going to include but that chapter was already running long, and I really couldn't do much with, story-wise. I replaced that with Jack and Andrew's foot-sex scene, which of course is totally made up!

4. The opening paragraph in Chapter 6.

Twin Oaks Park was old. Dating back to the late 19th century, it was
located in the Waterfront region of Cliffwood Beach. While the park was
somewhat smaller and more modest than it's neighboring counterpart,
Rosewater Park, in Holmepoint Heights, it's location just off a major
interstate solidified it's popularity and ensured it's place on the
map. During the 1950's, the then-mayor of Cliffwood Beach, Jon Culpa, saw
to it that a tennis court was added, an exercise area, as well as a
designated picnic spot, complete with BBQ pits, water spigots, tables and
benches...the works. All in all, Twin Oaks Park kept up with the times
fairly well. The 'S&H Parks and Recreation Zoning Commission' - some
mysterious and close knit conglomerate of cronies originally from New
England - oversaw the maintenance, upkeep, and progress of Twin Oaks for
decades. At some point in the late 1980's, the township added marble
fountains of the Greek goddesses.

If that sounded to you like a completely different tone, I wrote it that way on purpose! It's actually the tone I used for the first story I ever wrote, called 'HOMETOWN', which was a Silent Hill fanfiction story. I was a much newer writer back then, not as polished, and used a lot of silly exposition and Stephen King-like detail. This paragraph was an homage to my first attempt at writing. In fact, there are hidden Silent Hill references ALL over this story!

5. Also, in CH 6: The Greek Goddess Poena was the goddess of punishment and divine retribution. Bryce is driving towards that statue/fountain. Fun little foreshadowing and plot-related symbolism for mythology nerds.

6. Cliffwood Beach is the town I live in, in real life.

7. The last paragraph in CH 8 is filled with little references:

*****This is WLTB Light FM! Serving Cliffwood Beach, Matawan, Holmepoint Heights, Quiet Knoll, and Smithsville. Your home for easy listening...all the time!*****

Cliffwood Beach: My town as I mentioned.
Matawan: My township. Cliffwood Beach is a section of Matawan. And the name of my High School. (You MIGHT have heard of Matawan during Shark Week on Animal Planet. We're famous for the Matawan Shark Attacks of 1916. It was the inspiration for Jaws. I'll attach some info.)
Holmepoint Heights: well, duh. Just the name of Jack's town. Which I actually picture as real-life Matawan. It's the location of the high school, cemetery, and it's got a huge sprawling park, a little shopping area with a coffee shop, etc)
Quiet Knoll: Silent Hill.
Smithsville: A nod to Matt Smith, my collaborator in this story, and of course the solo author of the original 'Jack Hamilton'

Jllover

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My thinking exactly! And thank you for mentioning 'Fallout of Jack Hamilton'. I am the author (along with BOTH Matt Smith and Jasper Cooper who are contributing to this passion project.)
Thanks for writing such a wonderful story. I was mad about the end of Jack Hamilton. It doesn't make sense to me that Jack let those bastards go easily at the end of that story. It is outrageous to me that authors in both the hamilton and Nate stories let the criminals go so easily. It doesn't make sense that forgiveness is not earned but granted so easily.
Your story makes it right. I am so happy to see these bastards taste their own medicine in the Hamilton series. Also happy to see Elliott beats the shit out of Tyler in the last chapter. Justice got served.
I am still mad about the Nate story ending. Why did he ask for lenience for those criminals? They got only 4-8 years for crimes like that?? Ridiculous!!! Why did he let all of the younger teammates go free? Most of them belong to jail. How did he let Bob (the neighbor kid) go? That dude committed rape, plain and simple and Nate did nothing wrong to him by complaining his peeping tom behavior to his father. That is an justified and appropriate response. The second author's sympathy towards these people makes me sick..... Each time I thought about that story, I still have some lingering anger. So much I want to complain about that story. Lol. Maybe you can also write something about their suffering in the jail too. lol
Well, thanks again and please keep up the good work.

Reactions: River Acheron