Looking For Similar Stories Like These

River Acheron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for writing such a wonderful story. I was mad about the end of Jack Hamilton. It doesn't make sense to me that Jack let those bastards go easily at the end of that story. It is outrageous to me that authors in both the hamilton and Nate stories let the criminals go so easily. It doesn't make sense that forgiveness is not earned but granted so easily.
Your story makes it right. I am so happy to see these bastards taste their own medicine in the Hamilton series. Also happy to see Elliott beats the shit out of Tyler in the last chapter. Justice got served.
I am still mad about the Nate story ending. Why did he ask for lenience for those criminals? They got only 4-8 years for crimes like that?? Ridiculous!!! Why did he let all of the younger teammates go free? Most of them belong to jail. How did he let Bob (the neighbor kid) go? That dude committed rape, plain and simple and Nate did nothing wrong to him by complaining his peeping tom behavior to his father. That is an justified and appropriate response. The second author's sympathy towards these people makes me sick..... Each time I thought about that story, I still have some lingering anger. So much I want to complain about that story. Lol. Maybe you can also write something about their suffering in the jail too. lol
Well, thanks again and please keep up the good work.

Thank you so so much! I felt your pain. Especially with Jack Hamilton. I was legit disturbed by it and it enraged. After speaking with Matt, however, and him admitting that awful things MUST have happened to the boys in that six month period we didn't see, I picked his brain a bit. I needed to know his exact intentions behind some of the character motivation's as well. When I approached him with the idea of me writing the sequel he was all for it. For it to stay canon of course, I must run everything by him and there's the six month epilogue that is, well....set in stone. lol. Otherwise trust me I would have sent them to prison. I can tell you though that there's no guarantee that the boys DONT end up in prison AFTER the epilogue. I mean, far too many people know what they did. That, of course, is Matt's story to tell, only because they are his characters and I cannot do anything to write him into a corner. He is more sensitive to the fact now that he wished he was much harder on the boys.

I definitely agree that while, yes...the boys didn't realize it was rape, and it was true that that blackmail was always just a fake out....that doesn't excuse what they did at all. Merely feeling bad about what they did is not punishment enough. This is also why I am trying to make it so that Jack's life is thriving and to make the boys KNOW that. It's important that their lives are ruined while Jack is doing fantastic. And not because of what they did to him, but in spite of it.

Here's one sneak peek for you. In Ch 12, we will see Ben being utterly bullied again, someone keys "your son is a rapist" into his mother's car, and Elliott can do nothing but watch it all happen. Things will get even uglier for everyone.

As an aside: Raven Hill Cemetery is based on my real local cemetery, Rose Hill Cemetery. Email me (my email is on the bottom of each chapter) if you want a video walking tour where I point out all the landmarks where things took place in my Halloween chapter. :)

Reactions: Jllover

River Acheron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And as far as Nate Ramsey is concerned, I also talk to Jasper on a daily basis and in fact he has his own sequel in mind! (Yep...him. Not Kit who took over the last few chapters.)

Being that he will be writing more in the Nate Ramsey world fairly soon (it's still in the planning stages), it wouldn't be my place to tackle that tale. I prob couldn't even get permission to make it canon. I cannot talk too much about it yet, except to tell you it's a direct sequel and is about Wes.

That being said, Matt Smith and I have a LOT more planned for Jack Hamilton even after 'Fallout'. There are ideas for a post epilogue sequel eventually, as well as some spinoff series (not all of them authoritarian) centered around Holmepoint High. One I want to do next is centered around the goths, who are a big fan favorite.

Jllover

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Wheeling, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thank you so so much! I felt your pain. Especially with Jack Hamilton. I was legit disturbed by it and it enraged. After speaking with Matt, however, and him admitting that awful things MUST have happened to the boys in that six month period we didn't see, I picked his brain a bit. I needed to know his exact intentions behind some of the character motivation's as well. When I approached him with the idea of me writing the sequel he was all for it. For it to stay canon of course, I must run everything by him and there's the six month epilogue that is, well....set in stone. lol. Otherwise trust me I would have sent them to prison. I can tell you though that there's no guarantee that the boys DONT end up in prison AFTER the epilogue. I mean, far too many people know what they did. That, of course, is Matt's story to tell, only because they are his characters and I cannot do anything to write him into a corner. He is more sensitive to the fact now that he wished he was much harder on the boys.

I definitely agree that while, yes...the boys didn't realize it was rape, and it was true that that blackmail was always just a fake out....that doesn't excuse what they did at all. Merely feeling bad about what they did is not punishment enough. This is also why I am trying to make it so that Jack's life is thriving and to make the boys KNOW that. It's important that their lives are ruined while Jack is doing fantastic. And not because of what they did to him, but in spite of it.

Here's one sneak peek for you. In Ch 12, we will see Ben being utterly bullied again, someone keys "your son is a rapist" into his mother's car, and Elliott can do nothing but watch it all happen. Things will get even uglier for everyone.

As an aside: Raven Hill Cemetery is based on my real local cemetery, Rose Hill Cemetery. Email me (my email is on the bottom of each chapter) if you want a video walking tour where I point out all the landmarks where things took place in my Halloween chapter. :)
What you wrote in the fallout makes the whole original ending much more sense. Otherwise, it is just unrealistic and stupid. I am completely agree "Merely feeling bad about what they did is not punishment enough." Nothing is that easy.

Jllover

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Wheeling, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
And as far as Nate Ramsey is concerned, I also talk to Jasper on a daily basis and in fact he has his own sequel in mind! (Yep...him. Not Kit who took over the last few chapters.)

Being that he will be writing more in the Nate Ramsey world fairly soon (it's still in the planning stages), it wouldn't be my place to tackle that tale. I prob couldn't even get permission to make it canon. I cannot talk too much about it yet, except to tell you it's a direct sequel and is about Wes.

That being said, Matt Smith and I have a LOT more planned for Jack Hamilton even after 'Fallout'. There are ideas for a post epilogue sequel eventually, as well as some spinoff series (not all of them authoritarian) centered around Holmepoint High. One I want to do next is centered around the goths, who are a big fan favorite.
I emailed both Jasper and Kit before too. He mentioned some ideas about some sequel. Honestly, nothing interests me. The ending makes me hate them so much that nothing satisfies me other than their violent death. Kit mentions sequel on Wes too. Its plot is on wes' healing through bondage, control. I will be completely pissed off reading it. So, no.

River Acheron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What you wrote in the fallout makes the whole original ending much more sense. Otherwise, it is just unrealistic and stupid. I am completely agree "Merely feeling bad about what they did is not punishment enough." Nothing is that easy.

Absolutely! And I fully agree that otherwise it would be unrealistic. Especially since sooo many people knew what they did! And these were people that seething angry at it. Jack's teacher, Davis, Felix, and surely others in the school. Evil things HAD to happen to the boys. Also being that so many people knew, I have to believe that the boys eventually saw prison after the epilogue.

I understand your anger as well. When I first read it, I had to keep telling myself that it wasn't real. It actually kept me up some nights. But I did realize Jack had ways out had he wanted to use them. For example, Elliott ordering Jack as a slave via text messages! Jack could have ended their shit right then and there.

if I was Jack, the way out would have been so simple anyway. All he needed to do was to secretly record what they were doing from his phone. The audio etc. So to make it realistic, Matt and I talked about that, and we decided that sure Jack COULD have, but his guilt (and secret desires) kept him playing their games. That's how they TRULY owned him. And for that to be true, then Jack was not really a jock at all. It was another façade that his father and the coach expected from him. What I want to do is show more of Jack's past and home life, and get into his psychological profile.

because yeah....any normal person being "blackmailed" like that would have just told them all to go to Hell. I know I would have.

River Acheron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
New Chapter of 'Fallout of Jack Hamilton' (12-B) is up on Nifty! This is a jam-packed one, and is one of the reasons I decided to separate it from the 'THEN' section (12-A). The other reason being that the original author, Matt Smith wrote the THEN section for this sequel, so I wanted to give him his own space.

I hope you guys like!

https://www.nifty.org/nifty/gay/aut...ack-hamilton/the-fallout-of-jack-hamilton-12b

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey, just because it falls right in the scope of stories about straight man "turning" gay at the hand of others guys, I'll mention my own story here! ==> Wrestling team gone wild.

I have tons of other stories but this one is about a wrestler alpha guy who gradually becomes the bitch of his coach and teammates. WRESTLING TEAM GONE WILD (Erotic Story)

Sorry for the self-promotion, I must say that i have been inspired by a great deal of the stories mentioned in this thread so far and I'm always happy to discover more stories about straight guys turning gay! Let's keep them coming!!

Also, very happy to see that the author of Jack Hamilton is in this thread, a great fucking read!

River Acheron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, just because it falls right in the scope of stories about straight man "turning" gay at the hand of others guys, I'll mention my own story here! ==> Wrestling team gone wild.

I have tons of other stories but this one is about a wrestler alpha guy who gradually becomes the bitch of his coach and teammates. WRESTLING TEAM GONE WILD (Erotic Story)

Sorry for the self-promotion, I must say that i have been inspired by a great deal of the stories mentioned in this thread so far and I'm always happy to discover more stories about straight guys turning gay! Let's keep them coming!!

Also, very happy to see that the author of Jack Hamilton is in this thread, a great fucking read!

Aw thanks! And also, you might be excited to know that Elliott will be getting his own spinoff series. After he got arrested in the last section, I can say that he will be sentenced to 28 days in rehab. It's (tentatively) titled 'The Rehabilitation of Elliott'. I wanted to call it '28 Days Later' but I hear that taken. :p (j/k)

Anyway, we will follow his ordeal and lets just say that the other inmates there won't be kind to him. There will also be heart-wrenching scenes of his guilt and shame finally breaking him as he talks to a counselor there. I kinda envision it with a Sopranos style, (Tony and Dr. Melfi esque), with each chapter starting out in a therapy session and then flashing back to what happened that day...maybe 28 short chapters each showing a day in the life at rehab for him. I'm still working all this out in my head. :)

He is essentially getting written out of 'Fallout of Jack Hamilton' (MOSTLY) because in the original, during the 6 month period we did not see, he begins self isolating in his room. Still, I may check in on him every now and then. ^_^

River Acheron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't mean to turn this into the 'Jack Hamilton' thread, but this is big!

Matt Smith contacted me about him finally writing a FINAL CHAPTER (Chapter 21) to 'Jack Hamilton is Not a Nice Person' (after almost 6 years!!) which picks up EXACTLY where the last chapter ended! After that, he is passing all intellectual rights to the story and future sequels to me! I am humbled and honored! Writing Fallout of Jack Hamilton is a blast, and because of this recent news, look foward to 'Jack Hamilton 2' late this summer. I will create a thread for it on this site once I get it going. I will still, of course, get feedback and suggestions from Matt Smith, as well as Jasper Cooper ('The Downfall of Nate Ramsey'). I promise the sequel will be in qualified hands. :)

Sneak peak for you guys. A preview of the original tale's final chapter!

Jack Hamilton Is Not A Nice Person By Matt Smith

Chapter 21

Jack's hands were shaking. He hated Felix. Why did he have to tell him about it? He could have quite happily never realised and gone the rest of his life without out... or so he thought. The more he considered it now though, the more sense it made. He had healed a lot in the past few months, but one gap remained, one hole in his life that he hadn't even realised needed to be filled until Felix forced him to.

For the second time that day, he was standing on a doorstep, waiting for an answer that part of him hoped would never come. Had his heart beaten any faster, he worried it might have exploded when he saw the door opening.

"Don't say anything!" Jack insisted as soon as the door opened. "I just need to say this, and I'll go away. I made your life hell, you destroyed mine, you tried to help me, and I just threw it back in your face. I know it makes no sense and I know I should hate you too much to ever even consider feeling like this, but I don't hate you, I love you. I think... I knew it then too, but I just couldn't bring myself to accept it. But now I can, and I love you and I know I've probably left it too long, so I've probably ruined it but..."

Bryce lunged forward and placed a finger to Jack's lips silencing him. "Stop talking!" he said gently, then grinned. "I never thought I'd say this, but... I love you, Jack Hamilton!"

The two embraced once again, a long slow kiss as they held tightly onto each other. It was only when Bryce realised they were still on his doorstep that he pulled away, stepped inside and gestured for Jack to follow. As soon as the door was closed, they kissed once more. “I thought this’d never happen!” Bryce said, resting his forehead against Jack’s, then frowned slightly and corrected himself, “Well… more like thought this COULD never happen!”

Jack pulled away slightly and looked at Bryce curiously. “Why not?” he asked. Jack's therapy sessions had all focused on handling his OWN feelings about what had happened, simply because he had not wanted to involve the others. That means their opinions, their perspective was something he had dedicated much less time to. If he was really doing this, now was the time to start asking those questions.

“Well… just… everything that happened,” Bryce said a little awkwardly. “I figured it was… I dunno… too big, too much maybe, for you to ever get over!”

Jack scowled and pulled further away. “Wait… you…” he paused, shaking his head a little. “You think I’m… over it?” he asked incredulously.

“N… no… no I… erm…” Bryce stuttered shakily.

“You think getting away from you guys and a bit of distance and a bit of therapy and I’m just… OVER it?” Jack demanded, a gnawing sensation building in his gut.

!Coming VERY soon!

River Acheron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The new chapter to 'Jack Hamilton is Not a Nice Person' has been finished by Matt Smith! The is the FINAL CHAPTER that has been waiting for 6 years!! So for those who wanted more, or who thought Jack let them off the hook too easy...think again!

While this IS the final chapter to the original story, the tale is not over! Look forward to where things go from here in 'Jack Hamilton 2' coming late this summer, as Jack fights his own demons and his guilty struggle with his bullying past-self reasserting itself.

And of course, 'The Fallout of Jack Hamilton' (the epilogue's prequel) is still ongoing. :)

River Acheron

Link: 'Jack Hamilton is Not a Nice Person'
Chapter 21 - The Final Chapter. By Matt Smith

https://www.nifty.org/nifty/gay/authoritarian/jack-hamilton/

River Acheron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Guys, I have exciting news!

'Jack Hamilton Is Not A Nice Person' will CONTINUE. A few months ago, Author Matt Smith wrote a new chapter for the first time in almost six years. Well, because of that (along with the success of my (and Matt's) 'Fallout of Jack Hamilton' (which fills in the 6 month time jump), we both decided that instead of me writing a 'Jack Hamilton 2', I should instead take over the franchise completely and keep writing the original story.

While Matt Smith is too busy with other projects to write for Jack Hamilton full-time, he still will be my consultant, and will even guest author every now and then as time permits. So much like Kit took over for Jax in 'The Downfall of Nate Ramsey', the future of Jack Hamilton will happily fall upon my shoulders.

I know there is not as much sex in 'Fallout', but that is by design, as its meant to explore, well, the fallout of the boys crimes. Not so with the new 'Jack Hamilton Is Not A Nice Person' chapters! It will flow exactly as it did six years ago, with tons of bdsm-sex. All I will say is, lets see how the boys like it when Jack snaps and the tables are turned against them once and for all.

:)

River Acheron

thatdudefromhell

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
just throwing this out there, sometimes I imagine sebastiancoxxx as being jack hamilton/nate ramsey lmao, cause his videos kinda fit the description, like he cums handsfree from being fucked, his videos started out by showing no ones face, but now they show his face only, not the ones who are fucking him, the person who fuck him sometimes makes him cum on himself in public and also make him strip in public, and he's also a fricking twunk, so yea