Looking for some Fun in the Toronto area

Coaster

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi, I've never really made a post like befor so i'll just cut to the chase. I have been horny to distraction lately (I geuss springs just in the air) but I'm not really in a place now that's right for a proper relationship. So I'm looking for someone in a similar position who'd like to enjoy some nice clean (dirty dirty) physical fun. I not really in to random encounters so i would like to correspond abit and get to know and feel comfortable with someone before any kind of meet up.

About me: I genrealy consider myself a genuinely nice guy, and occasionally i actualy manage to be funny. Also I'm more than alittle bit of a geek. umm my spelling is awful :p Oh and I'm 26. sorry I'm terrible at talking about myself like this so if you like to know more you can ask.

Looking for: Smart, Awesome and Genrealy a nice preson (more the alittle bit of a Geek would be a real Bonus too :p )

So if this sounds interesting to you slide me a PM and we can go from thier :)

P.s. Just relized i never said, sorry guys but I am looking for someone of the fairer sex. I just don't swing that way...