Looking for someone special

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by D_786r78u6ytg, Oct 17, 2006.

1. D_786r78u6ytg

D_786r78u6ytg New Member

To me the human form is beautiful . . . particularly the male form. I love the muscularity, the definition and, of course, a huge dick. All that is transitory is what it is; so the elements of a person that are permanent are just as important to me.

I have searched for a man who is attractive, healthy, well-built and who may be having difficulty finding someone who can handle every inch of his endowment. It has been a difficult process finding someone who understands the need of a person who desires a hung man in his life. This "obsession" if you will is not so over-powering that it takes away all rhyme and reason; actually, if that is all a man is about, then he is more like a beautifully covered book that has no content to read. . . lovely to the eye, but no depth nor meaning--after all, it is the man as a whole that one makes love to--not just a penis.

With all that said, even though I am basically thought of as a top, because of my size, I long for a man with all of the above attributes; and if he happens to have a T-pattern hair across his pecs and a thin trail down his tight abs--well, I wouldn't object!

I'm a nice guy, who is very nice, tender-hearted, who likes to keep in shape and is very loyal to my friends and family. If you are the type of individual who might "measure-up" to this fantasy and would like to make it my reality. . . I'd love to get to know you. Friendship is important and mutual interests a must--it all goes together to make a match that is simply out of this world. Take care and thanks for checking out my profile.

Russ

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome, Russ. You'll enjoy it here.

3. komodoman

komodoman Member

Welcome Russ....fellow artist here.

4. D_786r78u6ytg

D_786r78u6ytg New Member

Thank you--I found out about this site from another and thought it would be "an interesting topic . . . in the least!"

5. D_786r78u6ytg

D_786r78u6ytg New Member

Thank you very much . . . saw a mention of this site on another and thought it bear checking into . . . hope your experience here has been good also.

Draft saved Draft deleted