Looking for Someone to Worship

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
YOU
I am looking for someone who is looking for more than an encounter, you want to build something with someone. You are looking for a treasure and once you find it you will cherish it.

I want you to be somewhat experienced, but still with enough innocence that you aren't jaded. You need to be honest and trustworthy. Funny and serious. A teacher and a guide.

Someone who is a gentleman enough to know that if we meet, it doesn't mean you're getting laid. Nor does it give you permission to slobber or grab at me. You will know you are a with woman with desires; however, she is a lady and should be treated accordingly. Once we have established us, perhaps we will want to add adventures that will include others.

Eight inches or more please

ME
A geniune person is an absolute necessity. My natural characteristic is a gentle heart and submissive spirit. To have the gentleness and submission you will have to earn it.

I am a sensitive, passionate woman looking for a companion that I can connect with on many different levels. Whether it be discussing world events at a social function, grabbing a burger at a fast food joint, roughing it in the outdoors, cuddled up watching a movie, going at one another or fill in the blank.

I am looking for a connection that goes far beyond just getting off. If you happen to be the man that I can connect with, I will shower you will adoration, loyalty and sexual prowess sprinkled with independence (I wont ever need you 24/7).

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
am a Leo, but am not in Pac NW.

I was with one man for a short time, who was a Leo, and am darn near convinced that is a perfect match up for me, as an Aries. I am barely an Aries, being on the cusp of Pisces so my strong Aries characteristics are muted. Yea, I know I'm sounding like loon. But I have noticed that there are similarities within like signs. So much so, its hard to ignore.

I don't mind what comes along with a long distance relationship and in fact I think I would much prefer it ... for a time any ways. However, not many men have the financial resources to support such a relationship. And that is in on the criteria list. No I do not seek, someone to financially support ... I do that quite well I my own. Nor am I materialistic, however, I am interested in finding someone who is proud of their accomplishments, I want to be proud of their accomplishments.

Worth worshiping, but I'm not bi coastal.

Nice view. My wife might object, though. Or you would.

I am continually amazed at how many men do forget to mention that they are married. All I can figure is that they think they will woo me in such a way that once I find out ... I won't care ????? Pretty impressive that you would disclose right up front. ;)

you can always resurrect the religion of the phallic god Min or Menu

Egyptian, I believe [SIZE=-1]:wink:[/SIZE]

Do you have a link for that? ~double wink~