Looking for something truly different

upandcoming

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Where can I find Mr. Right and Mr. Right now? I live in Evanston, Illinois and have four dogs. People say I am handsome. I know I have a lot of love to give. I am afraid I will never meet the right person, the love of my life. I am looking for fun with the possibility of committment. I know I am a good person with much to offer. If you need some affection please look my way. You are all friends I have not met yet! Let me nuture you. Mark

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Welcome to LPSG, Mark! Before I met my partner, I had the same feelings as you. I knew I had a lot to offer in a relationship, but did not meet men who wanted more than a causal relationship...:confused: A friend told me not to worry, Mr. Right would come into my life. Not too long after that (eight years ago), he came into my life, and we could not be happier with each other...:wink:

I know it's hard to hear this advice, but it's true: Be patient and be yourself! You will meet Mr. Right when you least expect it!

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Welcome to the group, Mark!

I had a similar experience to the one shared by smoothrnb. I also wondered if I'd ever meet the right person and eventually reached a stage where I gave up on that idea. Along came "Miss Right" though by then I had closed myself to the notion of anything good happening to me. We became friends and when I opened my eyes again, we had fallen in love. We have now been together for about nine and a half years, of which we've been married for over four.

So don't give up on love, but also don't expect fireworks when you meet the right person. Just be aware because he may be closer than you think!

I hope that you find all of the answers that your heart may be looking for right now. All of the best!