Looking for suction sexy toy to suck my cock

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I want a toy to milk and suck my lubed cock just like a hot blow job. Most pumps are for penis enlargement, I want one just to suck me off. Where can I find this? please tell me where, I want something better than my squeezing wet hand. Post links to buy please

todd_james

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
idk about a suction toy specifically but a Fleshlight obviously would work & I have tried the Tenga products (their eggs) available on Amazon.com for a six pack it's like $36 and you can actually wash with warm water & re-use them! They feel amazing although you have to do the work, and get some good water based lube as well. I LOVE cumming in the eggs, it's almost better than sex in a way because I can use my own pace and I always blow a huge load and my toes curl! They also have some regular suction type products but they are use-once products btw.

Reactions: Brad800

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have any of you farmboys ever put your cock in a milking machine? I hate to think how much farmboy "milk" ends up in my coffee, but I have always found the action of the machines very suggestive. Someone inventing a machine to suit submit452 could have a look at dairy technology.

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Most milking machine tit cups I have seen are too small for most farmboy cocks. Not that some have not thought about it. At milking time you are too busy with the cows to be milking your randy cock. At other times of the day the noise of the motor of the milking machine would quickly bring unwanted company to the barn to investigate.

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
idk about a suction toy specifically but a Fleshlight obviously would work & I have tried the Tenga products (their eggs) available on Amazon.com for a six pack it's like $36 and you can actually wash with warm water & re-use them! They feel amazing although you have to do the work, and get some good water based lube as well. I LOVE cumming in the eggs, it's almost better than sex in a way because I can use my own pace and I always blow a huge load and my toes curl! They also have some regular suction type products but they are use-once products btw.
Those sound ideal I will try the sleeves and the idea of disposablity sounds great. thanks.