Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’ve done the JP90 and beginner routines before (warm up, stretches, jelq, cool down) and had even begun to use a cable clamp. However I wasn’t able to stick to a routine, though I believe I saw some results. I’d like to get a new routine going.

I’m currently about 6.5 inches BPEL and 4.25 inches in girth. Girth is my main target but I’d love to get to 7 NBPL.

I have a baby and both my wife and I have partial work from home schedules. Between juggling baby and work, there’s not a ton of time PE time. I saw someone in another post talking about doing random sets of S2S throughout the day and thought that sounded good for length but I’m looking for suggestions on what I can in terms of an actual workout, as well as random/intermittent exercises that include both length and girth.

Stratavos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
considering the time issues, you may be better off investing in a pump (it's ok if it's the $40 handball ones from the corner adult store) and spending the 15 min every 2~3 days in a bath for 15 min. It's the poor man's bathmate, and that's an easier thing to excuse every 2~3 days, a 20 min bath (with 15 being soak while maintaining water pressure in the tube).

Reactions: Rewardheragain148

engineer805

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For me, a conventional and inexpensive pump has been extremely effective, especially for girth. I'm not convinced that water (as in Bathmate products) brings anything significant to the table - except a degree of privacy for some I suppose. The standard 3 sessions/week, 15 minutes/session, at 15" Hg or less routine works reliably. But, like pumping in any form, takes time to become permanent (as measured in years). This method is even endorsed by the FDA, who has guidelines for its use in treating ED posted at their website. It's safe and effective.

Stratavos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
For me, a conventional and inexpensive pump has been extremely effective, especially for girth. I'm not convinced that water (as in Bathmate products) brings anything significant to the table - except a degree of privacy for some I suppose. The standard 3 sessions/week, 15 minutes/session, at 15" Hg or less routine works reliably. But, like pumping in any form, takes time to become permanent (as measured in years). This method is even endorsed by the FDA, who has guidelines for its use in treating ED posted at their website. It's safe and effective.

The thing about bathmate is purely marketing, sealing the sections, and branding. You can use a handball air pump with water to similar effect, for a significantly lower cost.