abclou

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Reactions: johnweek1
D

deleted1046538

I know just how you feel. When I was young I had a step dad I saw in the campground showers softener he hung around 8" I'd say at least but it was so thin. Years later I overheard that erect he was almost 11" long and that it didn't get any thicker really. So I've put together that he has an 11" cock that's maybe 4" in girth. Ever since I've been fascinated by really long skinny Dicks.

johnweek1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I know just how you feel. When I was young I had a step dad I saw in the campground showers softener he hung around 8" I'd say at least but it was so thin. Years later I overheard that erect he was almost 11" long and that it didn't get any thicker really. So I've put together that he has an 11" cock that's maybe 4" in girth. Ever since I've been fascinated by really long skinny Dicks.

Wow, thats crazy. I'd love to see an 8 incher (or more) with a 4 inch girth. You're damn lucky dude, damn lucky.

Reactions: deleted1046538

johnweek1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This is a pretty epic dick right here. Very long and on the skinnier side. Honesty I think his girth is average at most, but with such incredible length it does look skinnier than I think it actually is. My guess is around 5 inches girth tops, maybe a little less.

johnweek1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Here's another twink with a longer dick. Not as big as the prior video I just posted, but still long. I think his girth is under 5 inches and length about 7 inches if I had to guess. He's also hot as fuck.

Skinny boy with long dick

johnweek1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This twink has a true pencil dick and an EPIC, powerful cumshot. Just look at his dick contract as he cums! Easy 7 inches or more and 4.5 inches girth tops. Hot!

Just wish we could have seen the front view, would love too see that skinny cockhead from the front!

18yo nice webwank | GayBoysTube

likitisplit

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Reactions: johnweek1