Looking for support, in a group environment . . .

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Mar 25, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

JJ Flash x: Hi friends,

My name's JJ and the story I have to share is not an easy one to listen to. You see, like many of you, my big cock has created quite a few awkward moments. The following moment occurred last year, on a ski vacation with my girlfriend's family. I'd been serious with this girl (her name's Angela, BTW) for about six months, and had been thinking about asking her to wear my championship ring (state champs varsity football, cornerback, Lincoln Academy, 2003).

Anyway, I didn't know if her father really approved of our relationship. Angela couldn't get enough of my huge cock (11 + inches, uncut), and often asked me if she could suck on it and give me an orgasm. Well, our first night at the ski lodge, we were eating dinner with her family, and she leans over and whispers "I want to give you an orgasm" and I couldn't help it, my monster cock began to fill with blood and force its way out of my jeans. It actually broke through the denim! I mumbled an embarrassed apology and ran off to change into some new pants, but I could tell her father began to get suspicious of me.

The next day, we went skiing, and since Angela's dad and me were the only ones certified to ski the black diamond trails, we went off by ourselves. Well, Angela's dad wasn't as good a skiier as he claimed - halfway through the trail he fell and lost one of his ski poles. I didn't know what to do. Black diamond trails are the hardest . . . You can't ski them with one pole. Should I try to carry him down on my back? Yell for help from like a sherpa or something? I couldn't help thinking: was a catastrophy taking place?

I decided the only thing to do was envision something sexy, like Angela's wet pussy. Soon, my cock was at its full glory. I handed her dad my ski pole, and released my titanic erection from my snowpants, using it to replace the ski pole I had just given away.

We made it down the mountain safely.

But her father, instead of being grateful for my generosity and survival instincts, seemed distant . . . he seemed bitter, like he resented me for not only having a tremendous cock (11 +) but using it to save his life.

Angela and I split up soon after that, and I'm sure her father had something to do with it. I don't know anymore. I really liked that girl because she made me laugh and had the wettest pussy, and she was such a sweetheart. I feel depressed all the time, like I wish I was normal, that I could still be together with Angela and her father and I could look at each other's cocks without it getting all awkward and weird.

Anyway, I just hope you can help me.

JJ

2. mindseye

Gold Member

Welcome back, JJ. Sorry about the busted denim.

yawn

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

JJ I see you haven't lost your penchant for the outrageous. I love a good sense of humor.

I'd give this story an 11+.

4. Pappy

Pappy Member

No comment!

5. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    aaarghh!! beaten to it!

6. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Black Beans
    Black beans are a staple to Cuban cooking, and its amazing in how many dishes it can be used. But it is used everyday. The following serves 6 as a side dish. It can also be thinned with chicken stock to make black bean soup, another common Cuban staple.

1 pound dried black beans
    4 cups of water
    3 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed
    1 medium onion, peeled and chopped
    ¼ pound salt pork, chopped
    1 pound smoked ham hocks, cut in 1 inch pieces
    2 teaspoons paprika
    3 teaspoons ground cumin
    2 bay leaves
    4 cups chicken stock
    ½ teaspoon chili powder
    1 tablespoon vinegar
    salt and pepper to taste

Place black beans and water in large stock pot. Cover and boil two minutes. Turn off heat and let stand covered for 1 hour.

Remove the lid and add the rest of the ingredients, except the vinegar, salt and pepper. There should be enough water to just cover the beans, so if necessary add a bit or water. Cover and simmer until the beans are tender, about 2 hours. Take out the hocks and remove the bones. Return the meat to the pot. Add the vinegar, salt and pepper. Simmer long enough to heat the vinegar.

7. naughty

Gold Member

JJ,

Welcome again, I am gathering... I am so sorry to hear about your girlfriend and I hope you feel better soon. Post and enjoy the board and dont mind the 7 dwarfs( wait you will hear from the other 2 soon I am sure) !

DMW,

I have to say what a great avatar. Now as for the recipe I will definitely have to try it out soon. Sounds fabulous! IS there are reason it is on this thread?

Naughty

8. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Refried Beans

Open can of El Paso Refried Beans.
    Heat.
    Serve.

9. madame_zora

Gold Member

The reason is so that something productive will come out of this thread. Trolling should be illegal.

10. dcwrestlefan

Gold Member

The secret's in the sauce.

11. jonb

Gold Member

With a story like that, JJ, maybe you can sell iceboxes to Eskimos. *plonk*

12. Imported

Gold Member

hung_big:
    DITTO

13. Freddie53

Gold Member

This is a story that belongs in the fiction section of the library. Get rid of the plea at the end and work on writing fiction and call it fiction. Passing off fiction as truth rarely impresses people. In general it pisses them off. Work on those writing skills so the listener knows for sure that is is a hilarious exxagerated story that is basicaly fiction. People will love it. As it is, they are writing recipes. They think of you as a troll. It becomes your duty to prove them wrong.

14. Imported

Gold Member

bugger bollocks: JJ and his tremendous cock can save my life anyday,
    and i for one would be VERY grateful for it. :9

15. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

For those of us that have been here for a few years, I don't think we can think of JJ
    as being anything but a troll. He's a troll from way back. Follow the link in Mindseye's post, and you'll see what formed our opinion.

16. naughty

Gold Member

LOL!

Thanks guys! Well I guess there is something to say about a rich inner life!

Naughty

17. Imported

Gold Member

jelque: javascript:emoticon('B)') even if it is fiction, or not, it has an ending already... some people are ment to be short chapters in your life and others aren't. She was and so was her ungrateful pop.. Get over it, Let it go and move on to your next chapter.. enjoy the ride..

18. Imported

Gold Member

JJ Flash x: First off, I want to thank those who respected me and my predicament and offered helpful tips. While I can definitely see how the story I shared might seem outrageous and even exaggerated, trust me, it's not. That is a promise from me to you.

Second off: I didn't want to bring this up, but Doublemeatwhopper made an unsuccessful advance towards me back in 2002. I'm mature enough not to get into specifics here and embarrass Meatwhopper and probably ruin his internet reputation. But I felt I needed to mention this in order to deflect the hurtful recipe attacks he's been making against me.

Thank you friends,

Jay Jay (11+, thick)

19. jeepwranglerboi

jeepwranglerboi New Member

Yeah, I can totally see that... NOT! In the wise words of the great jonb...PLONK! :nuke:

20. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Nice try. Everyone here who knows me also knows better than to think that I try to pick up people on the internet. Actually, if I remember correctly, you PM'd me; I didn't respond. I could be wrong: it wasn't a particularly memorable event.

Draft saved Draft deleted