Looking for support, in a group environment . . .

hung_big: Okay, JJ, unlike others, I will tell you this straight up – no holds barred. You will probably spit me and block me for this (which I am hoping), but I’m telling you how it is. Believe me, this is not a word of a lie.

First thing is first – WHY would DMW go after somebody over the internet when:

( a ) He is more than likely involved (or was involved)
( b ) He is gorgeous, intelligent and talented and could get somebody off of the internet and frankly, someone far superior to you
( c ) You look like you were given a good pounding with the ugly stick across the face

Also, why the fuck should we believe you when you:

( a ) Are a complete noob
( b ) Come in, insult some of the most respected members and posters on this site
( c ) Make up a completely fabricated and fake story
( d ) After you are done with your obviously fake story you don’t stop being trollish there – NO, you insult members and call them liars.
( e ) You join here (for the second time, it seems) and talk only about yourself. Egomaniacal, much?

Now, if you still want advice here it is. Assuming you are not a completely fraudulent (which you are) here’s my advice.

You complain that your penis is the focal and central point in your life. Here’s an idea, DON’T MAKE IT THAT WAY. Look at what you DO:

- Show your balls and cock to your parents and other people
- Put your measurements every time you write
- You are giving yourself the moniker 11+
- You keep referring to your genetalia and how “huge” and “monstrous” it is
- You give off a conceited air about yourself. Get over yourself – believe me, you are in NO position to brag about anything. Personality, looks or otherwise. You would think coming to this site would humble your ass down, but I guess I was wrong.

Here’s an IDEA…STOP DOING THAT. You are MAKING it a central point in your life. If you weren’t so damn focused on it yourself than maybe other people wouldn’t notice. If they stare at your bulge, who the fuck cares…move on with your goddamn life. You are the type to stop and make a big scene and commotion if it has anything to do with your genetalia. Like, seriously…if you are going to come on this site and act like a troll, at least make yourself seem believable.

***REALITY CHECK FOR JJ: Your cock isn’t that big if it is 11+” hard (which it isn’t). Sure, it’s very big, but there are bigger on this site, and they don’t go around acting like fuckfaces. Seriously…I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again – GET OVER YOURSLEF

In closing I would like to say: FUCK OFF YOU OBNOXIOUS TROLL. LEAVE THIS SITE AND DON’T COME BACK.

YOU ARE NOT WELCOME!!!
(Anybody have any objections?)

***NOTE: All of this was done in lists and point-form so that hopefully JJ will get the message. I try to make it simple for trolls to understand. I am considerate to those who know minimal English, as trollish is their first language.

And let me guess, I’m a liar too…right JJ?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, all I can say is look at DMW and look at JJ...enuff said. Sorry kid, no sale- you've never been hit on by anyone that hot in your life, you should have posted someone else's pic if you wanted us to believe that bullshit!

Why the personal attacks though? I was enjoying your exercises in creative writing prior to that.

hung_big: I agree Jana....

JJ, your first post was pretty funny. It gave me a good chuckle and I went on my way.

Then you became a troll. Why? At least let us laugh at you....that makes you entertaining if nothing else.

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Mar 28 2005, 10:05 PM
Pappy, I'm beginning to think we have some trolls working in union, I think it's hilarious that these poor schmucks have so little to do with their pathetic lives.
[post=294743]Quoted post[/post]​

You know Jana, you might be on to something there. Maybe the "TROLLS" did organize a union. Oh well if they did they need to find some other board to surface on. Here at LPSG we do have a very effective "TROLL PATROL" working 24/7 to expose them for what they are.

No it's time to turn our attention back to the "Flesh Pile" :grouphug: :bounce:

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, hung_big, JJ isn't going to listen to you. Actually, my theory is that JJ's an AI program.

hung_big: Artificial INTELLIGENCE?!

I don't think so jonb. More along the lines of AS(S)

Artificial Stupidity...

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by hung_big@Mar 31 2005, 12:16 AM
Artificial INTELLIGENCE?!

I don't think so jonb. More along the lines of AS(S)

Artificial Stupidity...
[post=295340]Quoted post[/post]​

Aw, give JJ some credit. There's nothing artificial about his stupidity: he comes by it quite naturally.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by Pappy+Mar 30 2005, 06:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pappy &#064; Mar 30 2005, 06:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Mar 28 2005, 10:05 PM
Pappy, I&#39;m beginning to think we have some trolls working in union, I think it&#39;s hilarious that these poor schmucks have so little to do with their pathetic lives.
[post=294743]Quoted post[/post]​

You know Jana, you might be on to something there. Maybe the "TROLLS" did organize a union. Oh well if they did they need to find some other board to surface on. Here at LPSG we do have a very effective "TROLL PATROL" working 24/7 to expose them for what they are.

No it&#39;s time to turn our attention back to the "Flesh Pile" :grouphug: :bounce:
[post=295309]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
What&#33; There is a problem with being a troll? And I was anxiously awaiting getting the Troll of the Year award from the LPSG. I thought I had Mindseye beaten this year and was busy writing my acceptance speech.

Mindeye, I guess we might as well put our troll pens away. Truth in writing is back in style again on this forum.