Looking for Tall Guys with Huge Cocks.

B_Cegro27

Sexy Member
Media
I'm a devoted admirer and insatiable bttm when it comes to hugely hung guys, and especially very tall guys. I'd love to chat with physically and sexually big men who love to talk about their sex lives...those you've fucked, those that have wanted you to fuck them, any experiences you want to boast about, I really enjoy hearing them all. Doesn't matter your sexual preference, just as long as you're endowed tall and hung. Please share your stories with me. You can find me on yahoo as "cegro27", or on msn as "cegro30". Thanks:)

Amsterdammed

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
whats a bttm??

I'm a devoted admirer and insatiable bttm when it comes to hugely hung guys, and especially very tall guys. I'd love to chat with physically and sexually big men who love to talk about their sex lives...those you've fucked, those that have wanted you to fuck them, any experiences you want to boast about, I really enjoy hearing them all. Doesn't matter your sexual preference, just as long as you're endowed tall and hung. Please share your stories with me. You can find me on yahoo as "cegro27", or on msn as "cegro30". Thanks:)