Looking for techniques to be able to self swallow my own cum

D_Bill_F_Sail

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Im interested in experiencing what its like to swallow a load of cum but afraid to let someone else cum in my mouth. Id like to try swallowing my own but once i reach orgasm i always end up chickening out. any ways i could shoot my load into my mouth somehow while im still interested? When i was younger i used to be able to suck my own cock a little if i was on the floor and put legs up and over my head so my cock was directly over my face kinda shaped like a J.

Reactions: surfnwoody

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's basically the way to do it. Get as relaxed as you can, enjoying looking up at your stiff cock while you stroke it. Position your cock over your mouth as close as you can, and as you feel you are about to cum, open up and let it drop right into your throat. Resist any inclination to stop (everyone has that at first) and just take the cream. It feels good and you may find that you like the taste and will want to do it often.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's basically the way to do it. Get as relaxed as you can, enjoying looking up at your stiff cock while you stroke it. Position your cock over your mouth as close as you can, and as you feel you are about to cum, open up and let it drop right into your throat. Resist any inclination to stop (everyone has that at first) and just take the cream. It feels good and you may find that you like the taste and will want to do it often.

I agree 100%.....you will never know unless you try it ..!!!!

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm interested in experiencing what its like to swallow a load of cum
Besides the feeling and taste of it, its a hot experience. A cock is amazing, and its satisfying to be able to observe closely as you feel the contractions start, to watch the slit in your glans open, and see the cum spurt out and into your mouth. That's a much better experience than just standing and jacking your cream off somewhere.

Reactions: JjNix2k92

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Find yourself a small glass jar or plastic container with a wide mouth and shoot loads in it. Keep it in the freezer, then play with it later on when sitting here on LPSG. That's what I do. I love cum; Can't get enough!...lol

Last edited:
Reactions: ricklo

Bishop94

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you are looking to decrease your inhibition towards the experience (I think what you are saying is you have the desire to perform this immediately right up to the point of climax then you lose it) then certain 'recreational drugs' (including alcohol) may help alleviate the decrease in desire you are experiencing (use your imagination to what I am talking about or google it :) )

sort of in the same boat as you. the idea of swallowin sounds hot until you cum - no interest afterwards

cbxer55

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The position is in Yoga, known as the plow. Even at 52 I can still gt in that position comfortably only if I do so every day to keep myself flexible. I can get me knees on the floor besides my ears, which positions my cock about two inches away. Can't miss from that distance, although a few drops may hit me on the chin or nose if it's a particularly powerful shot, or I have not shot a load for a few days.

The taste does not bother me, and although I have not done this for awhile, one of my favorites things to do is when sucking another guys cock, shoot my load all over his when he is close, then finish him off. Tastes especially wonderful sucking another guys cock with your man juice all over it.:wink:

Or when with a lady, blow inside of her, or somewhere on her, then go down and clean up the mess I made.

The moral of the story is you just have to get over the taste, it's not bad. Try drinking some pineapple juice every day, then taste of your cum. There will be a noticeable improvement. I have an attachment for my Fleshlight Flight that puts a clear cup on the end, instead of the opaque end they normally cum with. After I shoot, I tilt it down so all my cum goes into this cup. See how much I shot, then wolf it down. So obviously it is quite possible to drink it down afterwards, you just have to make some mental adjustments about cum.

I used to be like the OP. For many years I would get in the position, then when the shot came, aim it elsewhere. Finally I could take it in my mouth, but would then spit it out. One day I just made up my mind, this one is going down the hatch, and did it. Been that way ever since.

Last edited: