Looking for that one

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by ramblkone, Aug 15, 2008.

1. ramblkone

ramblkone New Member

I'm a masc, 5'11", 205lbs , 45 year-old black guy, with a nice bubble butt and is a passionate guy. I'm mostly bttm. I'm -very- horny guy who is looking for a lover who wants to make sensual and passionate love all night. He should be a TOTAL TOP. He should be between 35 and 65 years old. His job is to fme, then repeat, then repeat, then repeat, then repeat. He definitely should be very skilled with using his hips. Need a guy who can cum multiple times all night long. (safe only). Prefer being on my stomach, but open to all positions. I need lots of sex. I have no racial hang ups - weight is not a problem but be over 200+ lbs. You don't have to be a gym person. - just a top that is proud of what they are carrying between their legs and they love to use it.:biggrin1:

I need a man who will claim my ass belongs to him... Oh where are you?? I've been looking but I haven't found you yet. Must have 9+ hard and relentless!

I'm in Maryland (close to DC), but looking for my ideal guy anywhere in the world :) I do have pics.. so hit me up!!

Draft saved Draft deleted