looking for the guy who lost his wife sometime ago...

summertime01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HI, all. I'm not a new member, but have not posted here in a long time. I am trying to locate the elderly gentleman who he & his wife used to participate in sex shows back in the '40's, 50's, & 60's, in some large cities, maybe NYC? I know this man lost his wife sometime ago. If anyone remembers/knows who I'm speaking of, could you please direct me to his screen name. I'd like to send him a personal message. Thanks.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*BUMP*

HI, all. I'm not a new member, but have not posted here in a long time. I am trying to locate the elderly gentleman who he & his wife used to participate in sex shows back in the '40's, 50's, & 60's, in some large cities, maybe NYC? I know this man lost his wife sometime ago. If anyone remembers/knows who I'm speaking of, could you please direct me to his screen name. I'd like to send him a personal message. Thanks.

summertime01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HI, njqt466,
Thanks for bumping this. I hope someone on here recalls whom I'm speaking of or I hope that he visits this site soon & sees my message. I think he is in his '70's or '80's.