Looking for this video "3eme mi-temps"

D_nzfauna

Account Disabled
Media
Hi guys, I can't for the life of me figure out how to download this video from this (French) site, so I'm wondering if anyone else has it, or knows another site that I can download it from. I used to have it and love it, but the file became corrupted and I lost it :( Any help would be appreciated.

3eme mi-temps - Video gay

Archive-Gay :: Détails de la vidéo :: 3eme mi-temps

There is a blurb in French:

Retour de match, cinq beaux gars musclés fêtent au champagne leur victoire. Grisés par l'alcool, la réunion dégénère en super partouze. Les positions sont sportives... fellations, sodomies et éjaculations à la chaîne. L'objectif de la caméra ne rate pas un seul instant de ces mâles dans leurs actions torrides.

Allow me to translate:

After the match, 5 gorgeous muscled men celebrate their victory with champagne. Fueled by alcohol, the get-together turns into a super orgy. The positions are athletic - sucking, fucking and cumming one after the other. The cameral doesn't miss a moment of the hot action.

Herisson

Just Browsing
Media
I DO KNOW THIS VIDEO! This is simply the best video I have ever seen in my life, how frustrating is it to see it, have it free and than lose it. You had certainly the same thing, a newsletter with emailgay.com that allowed you to have this video free.

I tried to contact the administrators of the site, I checked also on archivegay.net (where the video can also be found), but no one answered me. I don't live in Europe, I can't pay their video with any credit or debit card I have.

Please tell me, have you successed to find the video?