Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
So a couple days ago one of my closest friends and I got on the topic of condom sizes somehow. Well at one point he asked about my size which caught me off guard so I kind of stumbled words for a second. I finally managed to get it out and tell him that I was 7.5. He looked shocked for a second and revealed he was 7 inches himself. I felt I made it awkward with my word stumbling I mentioned this to him but he said it was nothing. I suppose its just my imagination but I felt like maybe something changed in our friendship not necessarily bad but I don't know in what way either. I should note this friend is in fact straight just for details. I feel mostly he was impressed but I just don't know. So my question is basically what do you all think was there possibly a change if so do you think good bad or is it just that maybe he was impressed maybe he doesn't believe it? throw your thought my way.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A change in your friendship over half an inch? If there is you need to help him out with his insecurity problems. I mean, half an inch means fuck all, really. I know there are guys out there who need to think that their dick is the biggest of all their friends, or bigger than their partner's exes' dicks, so I can believe your hypothesis...but really? A little more than a centimetre separates you guys. There are ants longer than that.

Perhaps (and this is total conjecture - I don't know you guys at all) it's the intimate nature of your conversation that changed things for him. Friendships tend to get closer after these conversations start happening, but sometimes they grow more distant. It doesn't hurt to ask him if something's up, one way or the other.