looking for "too big"

DEA

Just Browsing
Media
Hi to all,

I hope you can help to satisfy my fetish:) - I´m looking for something (stories, pics....) I´d classify simply "too big". When the cock is too big for the girl... (and I don´t mean "pedo"!; usually it deals about just purely fictional stuff). I know it can be weird for some of you, but I´m just asking.

regards

DEA

B_Trevor3

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi to all,

I hope you can help to satisfy my fetish:) - I´m looking for something (stories, pics....) I´d classify simply "too big". When the cock is too big for the girl... (and I don´t mean "pedo"!; usually it deals about just purely fictional stuff). I know it can be weird for some of you, but I´m just asking.

regards

DEA

I've had some experiences like the ones you mention here.

Trevor

B_Trevor3

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh do tell! :)

I was around 15 years old when I met this beautiful blond bombshell at Trancas beach, who was several years older than I was. I was a good surfer and there were always plenty of girls who would sit on the beach and watch all the guys surf. I had a reputation as being one of the better surfers, and when I paddled in and went to the spot where my towel was, she was laying right there next to my stuff. She was laying there on her stomach, with her top untied. When I said hi to her, she acted suprised and when she turned over, her top came off. She said hi back and just layed there looking at me for probably 10 seconds before she put her top back on. Man she had a beautiful rack, and I got an instant hard on. I never surf with a jock strap, or any underwear, so it was all there right in front of her to see. Not being shy, I just stood there for her to look at if she wanted to. Apparently she wanted to.
We talked for around an hour, and she asked me if I wanted to see her VW van. So we went up to PCH to check out her "surfer" van. It was an old one that had been restored. It had a refrigerator, sink, and a double bed. We got inside, and she asked me if I wanted a beer, so we both talked and had several beers laying down on the bed just talking about surfing. She got buzzed really fast, and before I knew she had taken off her suit, and was french kissing me. I started feeling her breasts, and sucking on them. Huge nipples she had, and I was really turned on, and my cock shot out the side of my trunks. She was still kissing me, and I took one of her hands, and put it on my cock. She sat up on the bed and looked at it and said "that's fuckin' unbelievable."
She took her hand off it, and put my hand on it, and said she wanted to see me masturbate. So I jacked myself off, and she just watched as I stroked my cock and shot a load on her tits.
I was so turned on, I didn't even get soft, so she grabbed my cock and started sucking on it. She was only able to get the head and several inches inside her mouth before gagging. She would jack on it for awhile and then suck on it, and sometimes she would jack on it and suck on it at the same time. She was moaning so loudly that people walking by the van would try and look inside. They couldn't see much, but even if they could I really wouldn't mind at all.
After several hours of her sucking and jacking on my cock, she asked me to fuck her So she laid on her back, and I started to try and put my cock inside her. She grabbed my cock and started jacking on it again as I tried to enter her. I was able to get the head in, and maybe 2 or 3 inches of the shaft when she whimpered, like it was hurting her. I knew I wasnt going to be able to get very much of it inside her. I could feel her vagina was really stretched tight. My cock is thicker in the middle, so I knew it was only going to go in so far. I told her I didn't want to hurt her, and she said she didn't care, she just wanted to get all of my big cock inside her.
We tried fucking doggie style, and I was able to penetrate her a little deeper, but she said she wasn't going to quit until the whole thing was inside her.
I knew that wasn't going to happen, so I told her that I had to go because I had to be somewhere later that afternoon. She asked me to call her, and gave me her phone number. She asked me if I was disappointed because she couldn't take very much of me, and said she would try harder next time. I told her it didn't really matter to me, and told her that I actually like having such a large cock. She giggled and kissed me goodbye and said she loved me.
What a body she had. Blond hair, beautiful golden tan and probably weighed maybe 110#, probably 5'6" tall. I could get both of my hands around her waist, and her tits were probably a 38D.

Trevor

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had some experiences like the ones you mention here.

Trevor

Jeez Trevor... If stan Lee ever made a Penis Superhero for DC (Dick Cunt) Comics, with the typical exagerations of proportions that comic book heroes have, you dick would be it. Its like a cartoonist drawing a charicature of a dick for a New Yorker Magazine comic!! Crap, your dick is one of the dicks that should be Knighted by the queen and given the title Sir Richard! although I'm not too sure if you would want a sword that close to your dick. one slip and you might be reduced to just ten inches!!!

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice story btw, trevor. You know she scoped you out on the beach... I mean even with the cold water, an you reduced to 10 inches ;P you know in those tighties you had that coveted third leg thing going on even soft...