Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey guys, organizing gangbangs every now and then in LONDON and looking for hung tops who would be interested to join and use my ginger holes :imp:

Usually there will be 3-6 tops and me as the bottom. Group will be organised before hand and you will know who will be there -

Using my holes, as hard as you wish, DP ing, deepthroating, fucking, mild to wild, hardcore deep fucks, gag the fag, making my hole open and sloppy, any sort of positions you can think of and just get yourself 1-2 hours (or longer) full of pleasuring yourself - with breaks if needed or even not until you can’t wait anymore to dump your loads or breed my hole already early on to use it as lube and feel the warm spunk from the top before you - churning loads into proper cream pies and making me squirt like a real man cunt and you can be as kinky as you like, felching, kissing, manhandling, interracial, blindfold…

No chems, except poppers - these will be BB gangbangs (std free) - for raw fucking and there will be no filming out of respect for all - shall be a safe space

Check out my pics in the profile and let me know if you would be interested to add you to my fuckbuddy / gangbang group :yum

XX the ginger bubble butt :p

Attachments

gayjayblk

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey guys, organizing gangbangs every now and then in LONDON and looking for hung tops who would be interested to join and use my ginger holes :imp:

Usually there will be 3-6 tops and me as the bottom. Group will be organised before hand and you will know who will be there -

Using my holes, as hard as you wish, DP ing, deepthroating, fucking, mild to wild, hardcore deep fucks, gag the fag, making my hole open and sloppy, any sort of positions you can think of and just get yourself 1-2 hours (or longer) full of pleasuring yourself - with breaks if needed or even not until you can’t wait anymore to dump your loads or breed my hole already early on to use it as lube and feel the warm spunk from the top before you - churning loads into proper cream pies and making me squirt like a real man cunt and you can be as kinky as you like, felching, kissing, manhandling, interracial, blindfold…

No chems, except poppers - these will be BB gangbangs (std free) - for raw fucking and there will be no filming out of respect for all - shall be a safe space

Check out my pics in the profile and let me know if you would be interested to add you to my fuckbuddy / gangbang group :yum

XX the ginger bubble butt :p
I’ve sent you a dm

Reactions: chilleddude