Looking for VERY Large Cock in SoCal

D_ZXnkn8Z

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mr here. My wife and I are looking for a guy with a huge cock in San Diego area. Something at least 6" thick, and clearly over 8" long if we can get it. Guy should be straight, for the most part. Worried about fucking her well, and giving her something larger than she is used to (my 8x6).

The guy should be comfertable with some things though... like licking clit while it gets fucked, and maybe some hand to cock touching.

The guy should be white or latino, maybe some mix. Mrs has enjoyed black guys' cock before, but generally it is EXTREMELY hard to find a BBC she likes. So, basically, a large white/latin cock that can last and is willing to have a hot night, shoot me a PM.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Well, pretty much every thread I've seen that's based in So Cal, and I've read most of them, :redface: typically are LOOKING for big cock, but it's rare that any of them OFFER big cock. When they do offer big cock, they typically want the guy joining in, whether it's to join a guy, or to join a couple, be hugely hung as well.

Common:
I'm hung, and want another hung guy
I'm hung, and want another hung guy to join me and wife
I'm average and want hung guy for my wife (or, me and my wife)
I'm average and want hung guy for me

Moderate:
I'm hung, and want a chick

Rare:
I'm hung, and just want someone/anyone to get on it

At least, these have been my observations.

D_ZXnkn8Z

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmm... Thinking just an ad isn't going to do the trick. It's like a mass media sales attempt, lol. I think my OP comes off a little off than what I'd like it to.

I think we'll just keep our eyes out the old fashioned way.