Looking for videos of guys comparing size

jheart

Sexy Member
Media
Love comparing and seeing it - I'm average-to-big and get so turned on when mine is the smaller cock.

Yes! For me its not about small penis humiliation (that doesn't do it for me, probably because I have an 'average-to-big' penis too) but there's something insanely hot about a larger than average dick and a HUGE dick together.

Reactions: enzicmoon

lpsg17

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Videos along the lines of this one really turn me on, but seem to be really hard to find. Anyone have any to share? Doesn't have to be exactly the same style/content, just guys comparing dicks, talking about size et cetera. Big/small comparison is a plus.

Monstercockland - Home of the biggest monster cock videos and pictures - Login

Also, something like what's going on in this one around 2:20-3:30, when the one guy says he's 'way bigger' than the guy in the mags and his friend doesn't believe him, shows his dick and talks about his size.

Monstercockland - Home of the biggest monster cock videos and pictures - Login

And yeah, I know there's a big/small thread, but its mostly pictures.

Hot when the guy helps him cum

Reactions: traianus11

hugecollegecock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
this one is hot and funny!
GayForIt.com - Sorry Mom

That one is really hot. Wish I had buds like that, minus the fucking. It's really hot how the one guy is so much smaller and submissive than the other two hung guys. Who is the main character and his hung friend? They're both really hot.