Looking for volunteers to be interviewed

big_billy

Sexy Member
Media
I work as a freelance journalist. I have been asked to contribute to a new UK based mens health magazine. One article I intend to write is on penis size and problems/advantages that large penises cause. I want to hear from men with large penises, couples where the man is large and also women who have/have had partners with large penises.

I would be grateful if anyone who would like to contribute could PM me. I will give further details. Anyone fromany location is welcome as I would like a good cross section of contributions. I can do an online interview or a phone/personal one

SexandCandy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I work as a freelance journalist. I have been asked to contribute to a new UK based mens health magazine. One article I intend to write is on penis size and problems/advantages that large penises cause. I want to hear from men with large penises, couples where the man is large and also women who have/have had partners with large penises.

I would be grateful if anyone who would like to contribute could PM me. I will give further details. Anyone fromany location is welcome as I would like a good cross section of contributions. I can do an online interview or a phone/personal one

I'll PM you too, but I'll answer questions. :)

This article sounds intresting any idea when it'll be published, and what the name of this magizines is?

big_billy

Sexy Member
Media
The first edition is being published in April. I hope that this article will be in the May issue. I believr that the title of the magazine is going to be Healthy Man - but that may change.