looking for website

tropicalthunder: There was a guy who had a yahoo groups website that had pics of him in pants sporting a monster bulge some time ago. Stuff like snake skin pants, etc.

Anyone know where or who that is/was?

jtodaro: yea it was a yahoo group called my tight pants

ftmadison: You mean "thirteenpointhree" also a member here .... take a look at his "portfolio". I did. Not that int. though... strange way of showing what you have got. Very strange.

prepstudinsc: [quote author=ftmadison link=board=meetgreet;num=1036628641;start=0#2 date=11/15/02 at 06:16:33]You mean "thirteenpointhree" also a member here .... take a look at his "portfolio". I did. Not that int. though... strange way of showing what you have got. Very strange. [/quote]

I have to agree...anyone can fake a bulge in pants. What I found interesting about those pics is that there is no bulge from his balls. All you see is a long bluge down his leg. It seemed sort of fake to me, but who am I to judge.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
And the last time we got started on this discussion, it seemed largely in agreement that while some photos are authentic, the good lot of them have been doctored digitally. Again, "picture proof" should be taken with a grain of salt.

mindseye: I disagree. I don't think his photos were digitally altered. I think they were pictures of a prosthetic inside his pants.

jazz_jazz70: I've chatted with the guy before on Yahoo and I don't doubt that it is a prosthetic, even though he will deny it.

CardiffDillon: I've chatted with him too and he said he didn't want to put any nude pics on his website because when he's done that previously they've been 'adopted' by others.

I invited him to post the ones that had been stolen on his own website so that he could reclaim them as his own. He didn't feel able to do that for some reason, even though the pics were already in the public domain.

I'm also kinda suspicious about something that looks so much like a plastic tube, always in the same state - never remotely flaccid or having any kind of bend in it, which isn't how you'd expect a 13" cock to behave.

In Scottish law there can be an outcome of 'not proven' and I think that's where i am on this one.

HUMONGOUS: i was a member of that site for a few minutes. the pics are obviously fakes in that this guy does not have a penis shoved down his pants leg. very very artificial looking.

fastfastr: I once requested that thirteenpointthree actually show the penis, not just the bulge... no answer from him.