Looking for well endowed men in NJ/NYC area for my girlfriend this weekend

batista30

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
After trying to find someone with a big cock on craigslist, I am hoping this website may assist my girlfriend and I in our search. We are looking for someone who is well endowed(8.5+) in the New Jersey/NYC area for this weekend. She is absolutely sexy, 5'7, 128lbs, 34d and in great shape. After using large dildos for a while, we feel we are ready to take the next step and that is find a real cock for her. Please pm or respond if you are in the area for this weekend and interested. I will be posting pics of her and I.

Last edited:

batista30

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nothing has happened yet for this weekend. Her and I are both new to this so we are probably taking it slower than most. We are still interested in doing this for the future, so feel free to send a pm or post. Thanks for all the replies so far!

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After trying to find someone with a big cock on craigslist, I am hoping this website may assist my girlfriend and I in our search. We are looking for someone who is well endowed(8.5+) in the New Jersey/NYC area for this weekend. She is absolutely sexy, 5'7, 128lbs, 34d and in great shape. After using large dildos for a while, we feel we are ready to take the next step and that is find a real cock for her. Please pm or respond if you are in the area for this weekend and interested. I will be posting pics of her and I.
Well have to say if after looking at your g/fs she is one gorgeous lady, absolutely fantastic body, might even be worth the plane fare for a trip to NY or NJ to satisfy her fantasy for a really big cock, she is a hottie !!!!

batista30

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you guys for the large response. We really didn't expect so many. She'll probably make her choices in the next coming weeks. Sorry for taking so long.

Xspree

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I live in the NYC Westchester area...Very near the Tappan Zee bridge...Im interested, your g/f body is very beautiful!!!...Checkout my pics to see if you think your wife could hadle what ive got!!