Looking for well hung guys in and near York UK

CutebutNaughty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello. I am new to this site and am just getting to explore and beginning to meet some of the people on here.

I am a 24 year old female who has an amazing 28 year old boyfriend who has a wonderful appetite for well hung men. We are both attractive, professional, genuine and friendly people.

I love the idea of being able to watch two guys playing with each other and then for them both to turn on me. I really want to see my boyfriend playing with a big, thick, long penis. This really turns him on and we are looking to explore our sexual desires with genuine non-pushy guys who are willing to spend a bit of time getting to know us first, and for us to get to know them also. We discovered this site and feel it will be a great place to meet people. Ideally, we are hoping to get to know some guys who we can eventually meet up and have some fun. However, if we just make some good like-minded friends out of the site, then that will be good also. :)

If anybody has any questions, please message me. We are currenlty in the process of sorting out some pictures for my profile. x

bld_64

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome to the site. You will undoubtedly meet some very nice people here. I hope you two find your well-hung friend. If so, we would love to hear the details...:wink:

CutebutNaughty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello bld_64. Thank you for the welcome.

It's good to know that there are some nice people on here and we really hope to meet some of them. :) We especially hope to meet our well-hung friend. ;)

CutebutNaughty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just a quick change...guys don't have to be in and around York. We are looking for guys anywhere in Britain. Don't want to make it too limited.