looking for well hung men to satisfy wife

tothintoplsher

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hi,we are a married couple from the Bay Area.We have been married for 4 years,and all seemed well with our sex life.Last year being the insecure guy I am I snooped into my wifes lap top.To my horror I found a personal journal detailing how very frustrated she was with our sex life.She admitted to faking and acting out all of her orgasms during intercourse.She also was a virgin when we married and is very curious for something more.I guess the final blow for her was when I became very insecure and would not let her buy a large dildo at our local sex shop instead we bought a small vibrating toy that fit on her clit,I thought she would like it but in her journal she said that was her breaking point,she was tied of my skinny,4 1/2 inch dick"he cums in seriously 2 minutes if i'm fucking lucky".She wrote.No sexual stamina at all.So of course through more pathetic spying I found her fucking,and sucking men she met on line.

D

deleted269122

ouch.................. bummer, chat and websites like this are addictive

D

deleted269122

ouch.......... bummer - i know....... websites and chat sites are addictive
Just remember whats good for the goose...........

richeee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well I can't imagine that it would help much, but I could probably cure her with my 7", 3"dia (9.4"cir) cock! She'd probably beg for you! What area of CA are you in. I'm some on the bi side also so it might work. R

DickDropkick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She is already cheating on ya? And you're looking for another man to set her straight? Something here just doesn't add up. I'm no expert in Calculus, but I know a bad apple when I sees one (Well, not really, I just kinda guess which apples look fresh.)

Sorry to hear about your situation, there.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you had to read her journal to know she wasn't happy with your sex life, you must be one hell of a blind, selfish dude in bed.

Jeez.

But personally, I think that this post is a fake.

Sorry.

DickDropkick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you had to read her journal to know she wasn't happy with your sex life, you must be one hell of a blind, selfish dude in bed.

Jeez.

But personally, I think that this post is a fake.

Sorry.

This lady has hit the figurative nail on the head.
Get this fine, young lass a bottle of wine. STAT!

i am here to help.. i would like to talk to her online.. i am a single man with 6 inches dick .. and most of the time horny... here is my email.. mee_m_27@yahoo.com