Looking for white and indian/latino raceplay videos

whiteonindian

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello,

I am a 27 year old indian guy who recently moved to US for study/work. I have always been super attracted to white men and the way they represent themselves. I love being feeling inferior to white men in bed and treat them as my King/God.

I am just curious to find some videos of raceplay with white men being dominant and indian/latino(brown) guys being submissive. I found some white and black raceplay videos but had no luck in finding white and indian(brown) raceplay videos. If you have any links to such videos, please share them with me ;)

lennonbonhomme

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello,

I am a 27 year old indian guy who recently moved to US for study/work. I have always been super attracted to white men and the way they represent themselves. I love being feeling inferior to white men in bed and treat them as my King/God.

I am just curious to find some videos of raceplay with white men being dominant and indian/latino(brown) guys being submissive. I found some white and black raceplay videos but had no luck in finding white and indian(brown) raceplay videos. If you have any links to such videos, please share them with me ;)
https://thegay.com/videos/878827/exchange-student3/

Reactions: Faner78 and Kam492

sambeesley

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hello,

Hey what do you mean by white? What's your definition? :) English or what?