Looking for Women, but I have terrible luck T_T

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Jathe, Mar 20, 2010.

1. Jathe

Jathe New Member

Albums:
    Well, I live in a tiny little town, in NW (Crawford County) PA. Theres nothing here really... There are some cute girls that work at the crappy little convenience store (The food selection there is terrible, the vegetables are in terrible condition usually, and even some perishable things have been found to be out of date when we open them), but I'm pretty sure they are taken (And my luck in the past has been terrible when trying to find out, ending in my own emberassment). I'm not really ugly, and I'm sure most people would easily say I'm handsome, but I'm beginning to wonder if there is some sort of SIGN of singleness for guys/girls of something?

I'm kind of stuck where I am too, I can't really get a job around here (I'm thinking about applying there, but people often seem kind of depressed there... (I have enough of that as it is)), I don't have my own vehicle, I live with my mother, I don't have any friends around here, and I'm REALLY inexperienced in relationships. I'm a really nice guy though! I try to strike up a little conversation when I go in, but usually it's the typical "Nice weather we're having! / stuck inside all day? / etc", but it never really goes anywhere...

Is there some way to put out there that I'm single, looking (I would LOVE serious relationship, not that I could do all that much right now... (I also wouldn't mind simply losing my virginity)), and available?

2. lopo2000

Gold Member

Just put yourself out there, make mistakes and learn from them... It's how you become social expert... socialize yourself and learn how to make the best out of every situation. Believe me, I know when I say that bad things that happened in your life are not necessarily bad, as long as you embrace them and learn from them... For example, you can learn how to say yes, or to say no...or how to be humble or to be proud...a lot of things to be explored, and it's going to be beautiful journey for you, I promise, although might be a little bit thorney...

All the best dude... I sincerely hope you'll find the best in your life...Just give the best of you to others...

3. need2bsexy2

need2bsexy2 Active Member

Albums:
    Self confidence is what you need. If you have it, they will flock to you.

Just succeed at something that you like and enjoy (I know you like sex but take it a step at a time). Women like self confident and successful men. That doesn't mean that you are a millionaire and drive a sexy sports car. Just feel that you "CAN DO IT" whatever that may be.

Believe it or not, I started out singing in choir and barbershop quartets when I was in Junior High. That got me into performing in front of crowds and acting in, of all things, plays. But that built up my self confidence and my self image and I haven't had to work at all in getting women.

You need something positive to say about yourself. Go accomplish something that interests you. Tell a girl about what you have done and what you plan to do and she will be interested. Works every time.

#3 need2bsexy2, Mar 22, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2010
  4. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    You need to begin with yourself, as you are right there to work with. Get really involved in some activity or hobby and meet people who have the same interests, be they near or far. You have internet, and that means you can meet people anywhere in the world. The more interested you are, the more interesting you are, as a general rule.

As you begin to like yourself and the things that interest you, it will make you more magnetic to those of similar mindset. I would suggest running or biking or gardening, in a rural setting.

Draft saved Draft deleted