Looking for women interested in sex chats

sammiez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't understand. I just wanted to politely ask if there is someone who is interested that's all.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't understand. I just wanted to politely ask if there is someone who is interested that's all.

Did you bother to read the Women's Issues forum rules? How about the sticky thread at the top of this forum? Your dick is not a women's issue. There is a forum for picking up playmates here, and this isn't it. There is also a specific forum for getting people to look at you. Your request is not polite, any more than it would be polite to ask for favors from the woman in the pew next to you at church, not any more polite than it would be to preach chastity in a brothel. Do you know polite? If you walked into a pub full of strangers, would you launch ahead and unleash your agenda, without care for any cultural differences, or would you observe how people get along there, and try to fit yourself into the larger picture based upon the activities you witness?

You'll find we can be quite warm and accommodating, but there are just some things that piss some of us off. We are pretty intolerant of those things.

sammiez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm sorry. I didn't know where to post this. Definitely didn't want to offend any females!

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Ah, it's a hard life, being hard. :wink:

Asking for cam'ing, etc., belongs in a different forum. This forum is is for discussion, questions, etc.

No hard feelings....

OKOKOKOK.... that was a pun (double meaning). And not a very good one. :rolleyes:

sammiez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Ah, it's a hard life, being hard. :wink:

Asking for cam'ing, etc., belongs in a different forum. This forum is is for discussion, questions, etc.

No hard feelings....

OKOKOKOK.... that was a pun (double meaning). And not a very good one. :rolleyes:

Wow you have a hot body. :eek:
Do you workout?

Your bf also has a really huge cock what a lucky guy. :frown1:
I guess cock size isn't that unimportant after all when you need such a huge cock to get such a hot chick.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jesus H.

GET THEE TO A PSYCHIATRY!

Aw, now, darlin', go easy on the boy. :rolleyes:

Wow you have a hot body. :eek:
Do you workout?

Your bf also has a really huge cock what a lucky guy. :frown1:
I guess cock size isn't that unimportant after all when you need such a huge cock to get such a hot chick.

I had no idea how big he was when I met him. In fact, I hadn't been with many guys before I met him, and cock size wasn't a priority. ATTITUDE is far more important.

And yes, I work out. Eight years of ballet, then 16 years of strength training (weights).

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Aw, now, darlin', go easy on the boy. :rolleyes:
No, Guy-jin is right. Take a few minutes and review the OP's inane posting history -- 10 new threads and nearly 100 posts so far in his first three days. He's a passive aggressive intentional button-pusher feigning innocence as his phony defense. There's no doubt in my mind he knew exactly what he was doing posting this in Women's Issues, knowing he'd get a reaction.

He's nothing more than a troll and an attention whore, and quite possibly a returning bannee.

Last edited:

sammiez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
How can you look so hot and not have been with many men? Anyway you look really hot. Damn!

sammiez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Not Punny, would you mind tell me if your breasts are real or implants? They are so huge and you're so thin. I don't get it. How can a woman with a small frame carry such guns? This blows my mind.