Looking for women that like 'em thick in PA/NJ

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by meaty, Jul 10, 2007.

1. meaty

meaty New Member

Looking for women interested in a little fun with a well hung and well mannerd man. I don't have any strict rules, regs, or requirements, but fit, attractive, fun and funny never hurt. I'm fit and athletic, half Italian half Spanish, not hard on the eyes, with a dick as thick as your wrist.

I'd want to exchange just an email or two, and arrange to meet somewhere public to see what we think of one another.

Not looking for electronic-only relations, and I'm 100% straight.

2. Principessa

Gold Member

I'm no where near you, but I wish you luck in your search. Just a hint: You may have more success if you post a few pics preferably face pics.

3. meaty

meaty New Member

I admit I'm very camera-shy, I really ought to post a couple pics. On the other hand, there's no substitute for actually meeting a real person, and if it doesn't work out, you're only out an hour or so for lunch or a couple drinks or something, right?

Thanks for the reply and the wishing-luck!

4. meaty

meaty New Member

I admit I'm very camera-shy, I really ought to post a couple pics. On the other hand, there's no substitute for actually meeting a real person, and if it doesn't work out, you're only out an hour or so for lunch or a couple drinks or something, right?

5. meaty

meaty New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted