Looking for worship

jt9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love to be worhipped and was thought that I would shoot you all a line and see if anyone is interested? I usually have no problem but moved temporairly and havent had much luck. East coast guy here right now, check out the pics and shoot me a line if interested

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love to be worhipped and was thought that I would shoot you all a line and see if anyone is interested? I usually have no problem but moved temporairly and havent had much luck. East coast guy here right now, check out the pics and shoot me a line if interested

if you are truly worthy of being worshipped....moving to a new location has it's rewards...you might want to re-think your excuse

jt9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Im in the south and find it much different from the west coast. Please do not comment and make assumptions, If you are not interested why respond?

freakassoid

Experimental Member
Media

Um, after looking at those pics, I don't know of anyone who wouldn't be interested. Where in the south are you? And do you have any plans to return to the west coast?