Looking in Houston

hugecockworship

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi, I am new here. I will be simple with the intro and will get into much more detail with those who are interested. I have never had any type of sexual contact with a male before. I have never touched another males cock. However I have been fascinated with huge cocks for a very long time. My goal is to find a nice looking, fit, sane alpha male with a truly large cut cock. Eight thick inches as a minimum. Anything less will be a waste of both of our time. Since it will be my first time I'm not sure how pleasing I will be, but be assured if you're the right man with the right equipment, I WILL worship your cock like a cum hungry slut. Thank You.

Media
Hi, I am new here. I will be simple with the intro and will get into much more detail with those who are interested. I have never had any type of sexual contact with a male before. I have never touched another males cock. However I have been fascinated with huge cocks for a very long time. My goal is to find a nice looking, fit, sane alpha male with a truly large cut cock. Eight thick inches as a minimum. Anything less will be a waste of both of our time. Since it will be my first time I'm not sure how pleasing I will be, but be assured if you're the right man with the right equipment, I WILL worship your cock like a cum hungry slut. Thank You.

Try this> Large Penis Personal Ads

Welcome to LPSG.