Looking in Washington, DC

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
meh. howcome none of these cool guys cant live near me:worried:
Ah! But they can! Surely there are some cool college students, or cool park people who live in Flagstaff! I'm sure you have your share of motorcycle and hippie types there, but some of them may even turn out to be more interesting than you anticipate.

ramblk1

Sexy Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Professional black male in DC looking for friends to begin a big dick circle if interested. Send me an email at Ramblk1@yahoo.com. We have to get this group going. Bi, married, gay, straight whatever. Let's start a DC group. In the email subject line write LPSG :smile:

D_givenby

Experimental Member
Media
Also a professional who is in Dc area on occasion and seek cool discreet buds. Particular interest on my part. Hit me I will explain.

D_givenby

Experimental Member
Media
Late April DC? Like to make contact with some hung large men to help me with experience. Slightly homophobic MWM male with the will to orally worship Large man(men) or circle. No contact is ok if straight and just like to show and blast my face in a humiliating way. get in touch, or IM

ramblk1

Sexy Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey I'm a guy with a fascination for big dicks. Are there any cool guys (straight or gay) that would let me see and play with the cock and more? I have a place for an easy get away. In PG off the beltway. Must be masculine.

Reactions: deleted15556