looking into womens minds lol

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by bigun79, Jan 4, 2008.

1. bigun79

bigun79 New Member

Albums:
    i was just wondering how many of you girls discuss ur partners penis size when having girlie chats or is it just something you really dont do

2. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I do it on occasion, with certain friends. I don't go blabbing to the whole world about it, though.

3. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Nope never. I don't have female friends that I discuss sex with. Most of my friends are men.

4. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

With most of my female friends we chat pretty openly about sex, it's only sex after all, but none of us betray anything we feel the guys/husbands/partners we're with at that time wouldn't want us blabbing about.

5. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

I have 2 gf's who I tell most of everything to and other than that I don't really talk about this stuff except online. Online I think I yap alot tho :smile:

6. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Unless im drunk i tend to keep quiet and only tell one or two people details

7. 3664shaken

3664shaken New Member

I think most girls talk more about sex and their partners than most guys do. I work in a very male dominated industry and have been at after work get-togethers when they forget that I am there and the talk rarely turns to sex. It is usually about sports or politics or cars, etc.

But GF time it almost always turns to sex and the guys we are doing.

PS Size does not matter to most or so they say but we always seem to talk about it.

8. mirandah27

mirandah27 New Member

Albums:
    Well the topic has come up a few times among my best friends but it's not the main topic of conversation.

9. Hippie Hollow Girl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It isn't something that I do. I don't want anyone to know what a good thing I have and try to steal him from me.

I don't have very many close intimate female friends that I even tell that I am a nudist too.

And if I do have any nudist girlfriends.......I am usually the listener. They tell me their experiences..... if they want to. LOL I am a good listener and I make witty comments.......but I know how to be discreet and keep my mouth shut.....It isn't my job to go telling everyone somebody else's business. It is their job. I am just a fly on the wall.

10. NEWREBA

NEWREBA New Member

Albums:
    i don't talk seriously about my b/f's body parts with other girls. BUT sometimes we have a giggle or two about the whole topic of penises or size. it's a taboo so it's worth laughing over.

Draft saved Draft deleted