Looking to add girth for wife

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by tiger33, Jul 31, 2007.

1. tiger33

tiger33 New Member

Any advice on how to thicken up the tool? I would love to give my wife a thicker shaft/head. What works/doesn't. I want her to notice the difference, i.e. thickness, b/c after 12yrs, a change would be great.
    Thx.

2. Lampwick

Lampwick New Member

Start a good solid PE program, such as the kind that you'll find for free at Thunder's Place.

3. seahorses

seahorses Member

When I read the title, 'Looking to add girth for wife' I thought umm, that's not a bad swap! But seriously, if it's just want to please her during sex by adding somthing, why not try vacuum pumping? It's less arduous than any other form of PE and results, allbeit temporary, are more or less instant at the end of a pumping session. Have a look at Newart site and Thunders place for info on how to start.

4. themember

themember New Member

how much thicker would pumping make it on average

5. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    You can easily put on an inch of circumference and can add up to three inches to your circumference within a few years of starting a dedicated pumping routine... trust me, when she sees your "future correctly pumped cock", she will get wet just at the sight of it!!!!

6. Fireballs

Fireballs New Member

When I saw the words
    "Looking to add girth for wife,"
    I thought "lots more carbs."

7. Lampwick

Lampwick New Member

Mmmmm! Doughnuts!

8. tiger33

tiger33 New Member

Thanks to all for the tips. Any type of pump/brand I should buy?

9. seahorses

seahorses Member

I can't advise on brand, but what I can say is don't get a cheap one size fits all job, it's best to get one roughly a 1/4" bigger than the diameter of your erect girth; measuring round and dividing by 3 is close enough, ie, 5 1/4" round = 1 3/4" dia + 1/4" = 2" tube. !/4" doen't sound a great deal, but you'll be surprised at the difference. An alternative to buying a pump is to make your own, which a lot of guys do; check out some of the pumping sites.

10. Lampwick

Lampwick New Member

I would also recommend that, whatever you do, get a pump with a gauge. It is very important to pull enough vacuum to be effective, yet not so much that you're doing damage to yourself. Lack of pain is not a reliable indicator that you're in the safe zone. You can be pumping at a higher level than you should and it still will not hurt.

11. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    I HIGHLY agree... you can fuck your skin up so fast using high pressure that you will be VERY sorry!!!! Yes, pain is not a reliable indicator, but tingling is... IF YOU FEEL TINGLING... back off the pressure and shake the tube around a bit... the skin is starting to fail when you feel the tingle... if you let it go without dealing with it, you can cause microtrauma to the capillaries of the inner foreskin and glans as well as the shaft if you are too careless with the pressure.

Here's the deal... the head or glans is a sturdy section of your cock, it is however the closest to the source of the vacuum and can take a disporportionate amount of the pressure as compared to say the shaft. This area is HIGHLY prone to water blisters which happen when you are pumping longer than usual or coming off of a break. If you get a water blister, you will be out of commision... no sex and no pumping till it heals, which can take anywhere from a couple of days to a couple of weeks depending on how fast you heal and how bad the water blister was... you also only get water blisters when you pack the tube and stay in too long.

The inner foreskin is about the same skin as your lips and can only take so much friction till the skin starts to break. Those with great amounts of natural oils in their skin don't have much to worry about here... but it is those of us who get "ashy" in the fall and winter that need to constantly apply an ointment or moisturizer to the inner foreskin to promote growth and healing. I recommend an ointment of your choice since most moisturizers use a light solvent to penetrate the outer dermal layer (ie. various alcohols or dimethicone) and these are a no no when it comes to healing and growth. You want to build the integrity of the skin of the penis, not reduce it.

These are the areas you must take care of and place your attention on if you actually want a larger, fatter cock! For a penis to increase it's cirumference, you will have to harness all of your available skin cells to get the job done... if these cells are damaged or weary, you will get little to no result.

Oh, and get a tapered, flared tube... the straight walls are for experienced pumpers and should not be the basis for your growth.

Find a deal on the Kaplan tubes... read Seahorse's post carefully so you can size the tube properly. If you REALLY want to pump to get a seriously fat cock, you will need a metal handpump with a gauge as Lampwick so well noted above, the plastic ones will just break during an important pump session and that is NO GOOD! lol!!!!!!

12. seahorses

seahorses Member

Oooops yes, forgot to mention the guage!

13. Magnum10x2

Magnum10x2 Member

Albums:
    Personally - i would just stop the insanity... your dick is your dick - deal with it.

Have some fun and buy a dildo or two...

Cyberskin has a normal one - not too big CyberSkin.com // Real Man, CyberSkin® Dream Dick, Natural
    and Stockroom has a giant inflatable dildo is thats made from very thick, rubber. You can inflate the dildo to the desired size/pressure using the attached bulb pump. Then add more air (or let some out) once the dildo is inserted to create interesting sensations. Diameters: Deflated 2", Inflated 3" with 12" of insertable length.
    JT's Stockroom - Giant Inflatable Dildo

Draft saved Draft deleted