Looking To Gain Girth

Hi everyone —

ive read through so many threads on here but I still can’t decide which device to choose for PE girth gains.

bathmate?
Cock ring?
Another kind of pump?

help!

jmaster

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I’m just worried about the bathmate making my cock look like an distorted and inflated piece of skin.

It will. Never pump in the shower. It leaves your cock looking like a wet, sloppy mass of flesh. I would look into a Penile Traction Therapy device (which gives gains in length and girth by causing gradual division and growth of penis cells and capillaries) and combine that with daily jelqing sessions if I were you.

Reactions: cockydude2018

Stratavos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
well cockrings are only really good when you've got them on, so they accompany anything you're already doing. Bathmate (or any other water pump (even a cheap air pump with a squeeze ball)) is a good idea, though the bathmate is designed for use in water.

right so about that bit... I know my results are primarily from the bathmate, and I do encourage it's use, with the reminder of "purchase for the size you have now" because you can always get the next model later.

I’m just worried about the bathmate making my cock look like an distorted and inflated piece of skin.