Looking to get a dildo

EriCALIgirlDD

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So I notice there's a lot of guys posting in here, but this one is for the ladies. I'm really want to buy a dildo and I need some advice. I'm really curious to try out the feeling of a really big cock and stay, you know, safe. I'm not looking for a random hookup. I know nothing compares to the love and feeling of an actual person, but still.

In particular I'm interesting in something thicker. I haven't been with many thick men, but when masturbating I really enjoy the feeling when I kind of stuff and spread myself out. But how thick is too thick? Any recommendations? Not interested so much in a vibrator, but more just straight up "cock replacement" :smile:

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My best friend got me one as a just for the heck of it gift, so I could supposedly "take care" of myself when my bf wasn't around. Mine is 8 long and 6 girth and it's made of silicone. I think that's a nice size, my bf is 8X5.5 and for me that's about perfect. I don't know much about diff. kinds but I know they make them out of diff. stuff. Back when my best friend was trying to get me to try one she sent me this link you could look at. For me I've used my dildo sometimes if we're apart for a few days and it's OK but def. not the same. I dunno with the dildo I have to operate it and during sex he's doing the operating which is way better but yeah I think if you're just curious about diff. sizes it's prolly a good way to try stuff out.

How To Choose A Dildo

Oh and hey I was justing looking at the website and try this one if you want a penis substitute that feels sorta real.

Cyberskin Sex Toys

So I notice there's a lot of guys posting in here, but this one is for the ladies. I'm really want to buy a dildo and I need some advice. I'm really curious to try out the feeling of a really big cock and stay, you know, safe. I'm not looking for a random hookup. I know nothing compares to the love and feeling of an actual person, but still.

In particular I'm interesting in something thicker. I haven't been with many thick men, but when masturbating I really enjoy the feeling when I kind of stuff and spread myself out. But how thick is too thick? Any recommendations? Not interested so much in a vibrator, but more just straight up "cock replacement" :smile: